paddling fatigue

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yes. But you got to compliment it with a lot of paddling.

Creatine is a cheap, safe effective supplement.

All you homos should be on it.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So you could do a little less and still get the strength gains.

Also, I suspect you would not swell up if you were just paddling and not doing heavy bench press and stuff.

I don't hold the water weight the way some people do.

But I'm not telling anyone to do it.

Yeah, I know I just told everyone to do it, Haha

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You sound like gross dad. What I find delightful is the positive cognitive effects.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
It's good for cognitive function? Does that it will counteract the effects of smoking a ton of pot?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's good for cognitive function? Does that it will counteract the effects of smoking a ton of pot?
That I don't know. As far as recovery and muscle building goes, yes, creatine works. Although a lot of that muscle gain may be from water retention.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You sound like gross dad. What I find delightful is the positive cognitive effects.

In fairness to myself I've never researched it (by research I mean reading peer-reviewed papers) and usually assume something is bs until I read it.

All I've ever heard about it was from dudebros at the gym, which naturally made me want to go the opposite direction.

huryanpost

Michael Peterson status
Dec 9, 2010
I would try. It's cheap and safe. YMMV
6 months ago I was in an automobile accident. almost died. 2 weeks in icu, 7 more days in a hospital room. 2 weeks in a rehab hospital. Back at work but limited in what I can accomplish. doing sit ups, squats, working dumbbells. would creatine help me to speed up the process of regaining my strength? also lost my spleen. to fix me they had to fuse my big toe with screws and plates. rod to put my tibia back together. rod to put my femur back together.rod to put the ulna and radius back together. all on the left side fortunately for me being right handed. mild to moderate brain injury, any advice is appreciated.

Last edited:

huryanpost

Michael Peterson status
Dec 9, 2010
Saunas too.

And cold training.:poop:

Those are super important.
loss of strength and flexibility are the downside to my life now. according to my family I must of had the brain injury all along.
And also being in debt up to my eyeballs. For the rest of my life. and yes even with insurance. Never be able to wear boots again either. will I surf again? who knows. I hope in some shape or form. small price to pay to still be alive.