paddling fatigue

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My point is that you seem to be trying to portray yourself as just someone who is intrigued by the concept, when in reality you have a vested interest in the product, which is fucking ridiculous, but you keep plugging on here.
I thought it was a troll trying to bait with stupidity.

Pushing a product people would find annoying.

I want one!

Oct 16, 2019
My point is that you seem to be trying to portray yourself as just someone who is intrigued by the concept, when in reality you have a vested interest in the product, which is fucking ridiculous, but you keep plugging on here.
but it's still relevant to the topic and might be found useful by those who experience paddling fatigue, regardless of my interest, isn't it? :)

Oct 16, 2019
why not just use one of these?

because it solves a different problem, my friend!
it's meant for those moments when you could really use some assistance, not to be boosted at all times! whether it's a strong current or maybe like me, you're just a beginner and lack the paddling strength and don't have a lot of time to practice the sport and honestly doing it just for fun and to take your mind off of things)

It's like a regular fin that has super powers that you can activate when needed:)

njsurfer42

Michael Peterson status
Mar 16, 2006
shrouded in a 5/4
because it solves a different problem, my friend!
it's meant for those moments when you could really use some assistance, not to be boosted at all times! whether it's a strong current or maybe like me, you're just a beginner and lack the paddling strength and don't have a lot of time to practice the sport and honestly doing it just for fun and to take your mind off of things)

It's like a regular fin that has super powers that you can activate when needed:)
It “solves” a problem that doesn’t exist & creates one that shouldn’t exist (i.e.: compromised fin & hull hydrodynamics).

Everyone here surfs “just for fun”, you’re not special that way. But surfing can be physically demanding. Sounds like you & your cohorts may not be ready for that. If you want easy, take a walk in the park.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Riding on flat water and not harnessing the free power of a wave takes away the pleasure.

It's all about the resource sparing please of harnessing the waves energy.

Never mind that you have to paddle. That sucks

This person is trolling.

We hate the people will use a crutch to bypass the hierarchy.

MitchellC

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 28, 2016
I think I might need some kind of jet assist after the recent run of surf we've had. 6 days in a row and I'm beginning to feel the effects.

And yet, the combo still continues; SL calling it F-G again. The kids showing up for the contest are just getting the tail end.