YOLO ALERTS

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I thought they were all made here in the USA but when I was talking to sharpeye about shipping after I ordered the board they said stock boards (which this one is) are made overseas and customs are made here.

So, you guys are both right.

The fit and finish is very good. 5.9 lbs before traction and wax.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Sooo, I just found out about a work benefit that I never knew I had.

Work will pay half the value of any item that goes towards my physical and mental wellbeing, to a maximum of $800 per financial year.

New board YOLO incoming!

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Sooo, I just found out about a work benefit that I never knew I had.

Work will pay half the value of any item that goes towards my physical and mental wellbeing, to a maximum of $800 per financial year.

New board YOLO incoming!
You are Fuggin' Stocked!
Meanwhile me and wifey being self employed and I'm getting together spending money for a Philippines surf trip next month and wifey is like..."How much did you just sell that board for?"
To which I reply (mumble mumble, BS BS amount) "Surely I should be able to use some of the money from the business to make up the shortfall?"
:rolleyes:
Hell yes I am.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
You are Fuggin' Stocked!
Meanwhile me and wifey being self employed and I'm getting together spending money for a Philippines surf trip next month and wifey is like..."How much did you just sell that board for?"
To which I reply (mumble mumble, BS BS amount) "Surely I should be able to use some of the money from the business to make up the shortfall?"
:rolleyes:
Hell yes I am.
Then this is going to make you feel even better - I'm being to sent to said Philippines for work to go and meet some of my team :D Going to take a shoulder week off to do a surf trip on company's flights coin.

• Love
Reactions: Retropete

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
Rad. What’s the construxtion? Btw: good call with the Fx. One of my favorite designs.
varial. Any recs for fin setup on the fx? I surfed it as a thruster and it felt weird. Quad felt pretty good but don’t have a lot of Quad set ups and feel like tbere could be something better.

Reactions: JDJ

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
varial. Any recs for fin setup on the fx? I surfed it as a thruster and it felt weird. Quad felt pretty good but don’t have a lot of Quad set ups and feel like tbere could be something better.
Agreed. Mine was much better as a quad. I used EAs. I would also recommend Tim’s template or the new CI template. Maybe the new Lost Evil Quad that Racer says works the best in a Super Buzz which is similar.