YOLO ALERTS

Leonardo

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 10, 2020
varial. Any recs for fin setup on the fx? I surfed it as a thruster and it felt weird. Quad felt pretty good but don’t have a lot of Quad set ups and feel like tbere could be something better.
Sick quiver!!! Enjoy it.
As for the quad fins, I haven't ridden that board, but Rasta quads go good with so many different shapes for me. Givem them a try. I've had good times with it on gravelers, daily drivers, ghosts, step ups and guns (padillacs). They work amazing for me.

Reactions: sdsrfr

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
You just YOLO'd 6 borts!?!?

Is your other handle @waxurDyl ?
Placed order in January. Couldn't decide between CI and Stamps so just figured would order 3 of each and go on a board embargo for a year or two after. Ghost was supposed to be a M23 but they were already out of large blanks at that point. IDK maybe it was some kind of premonition that made me order so many. Usually order 2 at a time maybe 3.

So far only tested the FX out. First session at micro low tide river jetties with thruster setup board felt out of control in the steep small drained waves. Then switched to quad and surfed HB Pier S side yesterday am. Small fat peaks that you could connect on the right board. FX was that board. Skated across flat spots so well I was actually picking off the insiders the groms didn't want :LOL:. Need to finder my old nubster to put in the back so I have a little something to push against as a thruster guy.

Leonardo

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 10, 2020
Placed order in January. Couldn't decide between CI and Stamps so just figured would order 3 of each and go on a board embargo for a year or two after. Ghost was supposed to be a M23 but they were already out of large blanks at that point. IDK maybe it was some kind of premonition that made me order so many. Usually order 2 at a time maybe 3.

So far only tested the FX out. First session at micro low tide river jetties with thruster setup board felt out of control in the steep small drained waves. Then switched to quad and surfed HB Pier S side yesterday am. Small fat peaks that you could connect on the right board. FX was that board. Skated across flat spots so well I was actually picking off the insiders the groms didn't want :LOL:. Need to finder my old nubster to put in the back so I have a little something to push against as a thruster guy.
Amazing braddah. Great premonition there for sure. Hope you have wonderful times on these beauties.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Prob the last batch of Stamps in Varial.
still cant believe no erBBers have snapped up the stumps varial stoke boars that have been lingering on their site for months

That's just the way the pad looks.

Not gonna lie I was tempted to wax the pad gaps but I am already on thin ice with the design forum's overzealous wax police.

Ironically, it's the "Archy" pad and it is about the weakest arch I've ever seen.
yeah, that is a spindly lil arch

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
I’m impressed about the 6 pack yolo, I am floored you also picked them up with your wife and kids, let alone while on spring break trip.

photos for erBB in the hotel is icing on the cake.

I want to shake your hand.
This is truly incredible.

I can't even begin to express the amount of shame my wife would bestow upon me for such a YOLO.