YOLO ALERTS

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Yeah you. Looks like you got Kari Lake’s filmer to do your lens work too. Chee.
I shoved a camcorder under my headrest and hid it with a shirt. Pointed the lens towards the whole lineup and shot wide angle. Had to run on medium definition to get more run time. Press record and paddle out. Then crop my clips, so the quality is garbage. I need to get a bigger SD card so I can run on higher definition.

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
I shoved a camcorder under my headrest and hid it with a shirt. Pointed the lens towards the whole lineup and shot wide angle. Had to run on medium definition to get more run time. Press record and paddle out. Then crop my clips, so the quality is garbage. I need to get a bigger SD card so I can run on higher definition.
just admit it and buy a solo shot...

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Nah, the soft focus is great, takes years off.(y)

• Haha
Reactions: racer1

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Just add a video guy to your team. Maybe a water photog too
Good help is hard to come by right now.

My water photog and video guy just quit because they said they were being "under-appreciated".

I told their millennial asses to suck it up and to put my leash on immediately.

That's when they walked.

I'm just going to offer Waggy's guy an extra $5/hour.

:devilish: