YOLO ALERTS

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
FYI, Dark Arts sale at the factory next Sat. New, used, team, demos. More details coming.
Oh, sure. Right after i pay full price in cash for a board.

Fuck you, Tony! I heard you and SBD been talking sh!t about me.

I know youre reading this, Tony. Send me another shirt or I’ll tell Album Matt what you said about him. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
WTF! Biolos at it again! Man... that guy! He has no problem ripping off someone sh!t. lol. That is an Evo replica if i've seen one. Same as his Hydra model as the El Tomo fish and his Glydra as model same as El Tomo Grande; and of course the Weekend Warrior and V4 model.
Hydra and El tomo fish are not very similar. Ive ridden both. And that tail shape was not pioneered by tomo afaik. Roberts had a diamond fish variant of his popular white diamond way before either the hydra or tomo fish. Wait, frosty are you trolling??

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Hydra and El tomo fish are not very similar. Ive ridden both. And that tail shape was not pioneered by tomo afaik. Roberts had a diamond fish variant of his popular white diamond way before either the hydra or tomo fish. Wait, frosty are you trolling??
I’m pretty sure Robert was making these when Tomo was still in diapers….

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
not trolling, just misinformed

Reactions: oeste858

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
A long time ago I tried to give stretch credit for repopularizing quad fin short boards that aren’t retro fishy things with his quad fin bat tail hand rails board. Matt came back with basically “stretch stole that board from Maurice cole”