YOLO ALERTS

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
A tail pad deprives you of that sunk in foot spot that builds up over time, it’s not worth it to me. I don’t do airs though

Reactions: santacruzin

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
View attachment 170508

Found on insta (@ boarding house), sneak peek of two potential yolo candidates. Looks like a bean bag/ couch potatoe and a rnf variant
WTF! Biolos at it again! Man... that guy! He has no problem ripping off someone sh!t. lol. That is an Evo replica if i've seen one. Same as his Hydra model as the El Tomo fish and his Glydra as model same as El Tomo Grande; and of course the Weekend Warrior and V4 model.

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
WTF! Biolos at it again! Man... that guy! He has no problem ripping off someone sh!t. lol. That is an Evo replica if i've seen one. Same as his Hydra model as the El Tomo fish and his Glydra as model same as El Tomo Grande; and of course the Weekend Warrior and V4 model.
he’ll also plug the wrong shaper again and say inspired by manny cairo

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
No way dude he’s ripping off Matt Parker
1705254547637.jpeg