XO COCO surfboards

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Women look like shlt surfing regular squash tail thrusters because almost everyone looks like shlt surfing regular squash tail thrusters.

it’s not just the vagina havers that are too weak ankled, center of gravity wrong, can’t create torque…it’s 99%+ of all surfers…
most people riding standard shortboards are not capable of doing a bottom turn, male or female.

The problem is that we traded too thin for too short. The answer is more foam for everyone. But i’m not waving that fvckin flag, hell no. You sink up to your t!ts, be they boob or moob!

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Women look like shlt surfing regular squash tail thrusters because almost everyone looks like shlt surfing regular squash tail thrusters.

it’s not just the vagina havers that are too weak ankled, center of gravity wrong, can’t create torque…it’s 99%+ of all surfers…
most people riding standard shortboards are not capable of doing a bottom turn, male or female.

The problem is that we traded too thin for too short. The answer is more foam for everyone. But i’m not waving that fvckin flag, hell no. You sink up to your t!ts, be they boob or moob!
This is a fair point. Men tend to treat women badly in the lineup - the backpaddlers backpaddle them harder, etc. Pro women therefore simply have less practice than men, strength differences aside.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

I’m talking about pros. There’s one or two female pros that look good on HPSBs and they look better on other types of boards. The 250th WSL ranked male would be a female world champ.

People make custom boards for a reason. One of those reasons is physiological differences. Women, in general, have specific differences than men and would benefit from riding equipment adjusted to those differences.

I can’t believe this is even debatable.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
can’t comment on the pro level, but i have a feeling that actual pro level surfers are not the target audience for any surfboard maker. Not a good business plan.

pro women can’t surf as good as pro men because at the highest level, women cannot compete with men in physical activities. I don’t think it’s the boards. It’s the stuff you said before. It just only applies to a tenth of a percent of surfers, the rest don’t need boards made for women, they need 8 foot soft tops :LOL:

Reactions: Northern_Shores

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
can’t comment on the pro level, but i have a feeling that actual pro level surfers are not the target audience for any surfboard maker. Not a good business plan.

pro women can’t surf as good as pro men because at the highest level, women cannot compete with men in physical activities. I don’t think it’s the boards. It’s the stuff you said before. It just only applies to a tenth of a percent of surfers, the rest don’t need boards made for women, they need 8 foot soft tops :LOL:
I think with the right boards women can surf at least as aesthetically pleasing as men, if not more so.

Reactions: stringcheese
Jan 11, 2022
Bummed to see all the women hate in here. Coco is an absolute legend. She surfs better and with more style than most men.

Women on average are just more petite and require smaller dims. That’s all this is, stocking dims for them. There’s more women here on Oahu at any break that surf better than anyone on this thread lol. Idk where you guys are getting this women can’t surf crap. There are also less female surfers in the world so not as many at the elite level, but those at the elite level absolutely rip and deserve respect.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Bummed to see all the women hate in here. Coco is an absolute legend. She surfs better and with more style than most men.

Women on average are just more petite and require smaller dims. That’s all this is, stocking dims for them. There’s more women here on Oahu at any break that surf better than anyone on this thread lol. Idk where you guys are getting this women can’t surf crap. There are also less female surfers in the world so not as many at the elite level, but those at the elite level absolutely rip and deserve respect.
Point out some specific instances of women hate.

Please provide examples.

Post a quote suggesting that “women can’t surf”.

Jan 11, 2022
Point out some specific instances of women hate.

Please provide examples.

Post a quote suggesting that “women can’t surf”.
“ I do know that women look like sh!t surfing squash tail thrusters.”

“The 250th WSL ranked male would be a female world champ.”

those two are your direct quotes…

then there is

“fvck that, women are the absolute worst in the lineup! They don’t even look, because they think no one will be mean to a girl”

“pro women can’t surf as good as pro men because at the highest level, women cannot compete with men in physical activities.”

On top of that a thread labeled XO Casa surfboards to mock xo coco for lgbtq?made shortly after your thread.

But yea dude totally not hate lol.

• Dislike
Reactions: shoaltoad and PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

then there is

“fvck that, women are the absolute worst in the lineup! They don’t even look, because they think no one will be mean to a girl”

“pro women can’t surf as good as pro men because at the highest level, women cannot compete with men in physical activities.”

On top of that a thread labeled XO Casa surfboards to mock xo coco for lgbtq?made shortly after your thread.

Dumb comment. Delete your account.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

Don't be concerned with the insecure middle-aged men here. It's not easy being or envisioning oneself as an alpha male who is aging. Have pity.

Back to the point, you don't think females inherently surf differently than males? And gender does not influence how they surf? I'll use the example of gymnasts. Both genders do many of the same disciplines, but how they do them is very different. Neither is inherently better than the other.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

then there is

What in any of those above statements is false?

I don’t see any hate there at all. They’re just observations.

You do realize that men and women are different? Pointing out these differences have nothing to do with hate. My wife is quite different than me, physically, emotionally, intellectually. And guess what? I love her to death.

I love her in large part BECAUSE she is different, because she has female attributes, because she’s a woman.

I’ve said in this very thread that women could potentially be MORE pleasing to watch surfing than men if they rode boards made specifically for their attributes.

And yes, the 250th ranked male would dominate women’s pro surfing. Why do you think there’s separate competitions?

Jan 11, 2022
What in any of those above statements is false?

I don’t see any hate there at all. They’re just observations.

You do realize that men and women are different? Pointing out these differences have nothing to do with hate. My wife is quite different than me, physically, emotionally, intellectually. And guess what? I love her to death.

I love her in large part BECAUSE she is different, because she has female attributes, because she’s a woman.

I’ve said in this very thread that women could potentially be MORE pleasing to watch surfing than men if they rode boards made specifically for their attributes.
I think the 250th wsl male being women’s world champ is definitely harsh and untrue.

I’ll take the L in this thread though and fuck off. Apologies for derailing. Stoked on the company and hope more follow. No hard feelings as we all have opinions.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I don’t hate women. i don’t like being dropped in on and have noticed that they’re way more likely to do it to me lol

with regard to boards, shapes should be for the person. Their weight, power, style, etc…”for a woman” like how? Like concave boob deck?

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
I think the 250th wsl male being women’s world champ is definitely harsh and untrue.

I’ll take the L in this thread though and fuck off. Apologies for derailing. Stoked on the company and hope more follow. No hard feelings as we all have opinions.
This will probably blow your mind.
all these things can be true at the same:

C grade bro pro would likely be a women’s world champ. Same thing w tennis, insert ______ sport. That’s the way it is- whether you like it or not.

IMO many of the top tier women tend to have better style. Coco is a great example. I’d much rather watch her than any number of the top pro men.

Coco brand bashing is not woman-hating… go visit the Tenore thread. Id imagine just about everyone on her is a fan of Coco

PS:

Can I get yur digits?

IMG_7256.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
This will probably blow your mind.
all these things can be true at the same:

C grade bro pro would likely be a women’s world champ. Same thing w tennis, insert ______ sport. That’s the way it is- whether you like it or not.

IMO many of the top tier women tend to have better style. Coco is a great example. I’d much rather watch her than any number of the top pro men.

Coco brand bashing is not woman-hating… go visit the Tenore thread. Id imagine just about everyone on her is a fan of Coco

PS:

Can I get yur digits?

View attachment 176345
Coco rips. Better than ever on Albums.

I rest my case.

Reactions: Swallow Tail