XO COCO surfboards

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Height, weight, stance, shoe size and then apply a limp wrist correction factor.

what’s our order of importance?
What about bust (topheavy?), dress size, butt size?

XX COCO would a great venture for a foot fetish guy or any pervert to be honest. The "chat with us" feature on the website is interesting...

"Hi, I'm interested in getting a Tryst model."

"Dims?"

"Not sure...was thinking maybe the 5'4 you have in stock."

"I meant your dims."

"Oh, haha...5'5 120lbs"

"Need your ratios too...pretty important because women are built differently than men everything plays a factor"

" Oh OK...36/24/36 "

"Nice."

"So the last thing is your feet. Really important as a point of leverage on the board. What size do you wear?"

"7"

"OK, great. We'll need you to text a photo of them to 949-888-8888. This is really the most important step in the process that helps us really dial in these boards for women."

"Hmm. OK, sent."

"Got it."

"Not trying to sound weird but you have really nice feet. Has anyone ever told you that?"

:toilet::toilet::toilet::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

XX COCO would a great venture for a foot fetish guy or any pervert to be honest. The "chat with us" feature on the website is interesting...

"Dims?"

"I meant your dims."

"Oh, haha...5'5 120lbs"

"Need you ratios too...pretty important because women are built differently than men everything plays a factor"

" Oh OK...36/24/36 "

"Nice."

"So the last thing is your feet. Really important as a point of leverage on the board. What size do you wear?"

"7"

"OK, great. We'll need you to text a photo of them to 949-888-8888. This is really the most important step in the process that helps us really dial in these boards for women."

"Hmm. OK, sent."

"Got it."

"Not trying to sound weird but you have really nice feet. Has anyone ever told you that?"

:toilet::toilet::toilet::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
You’re really good at this.
Do you practice often :cool:

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
Nothing over 20 for me.

For up to semi-gun size.

I need 19 something shortboards with a relatively pulled in tail.

So, no real formula, just rules of thumb.

But I think foot size is crucial - thats your main point of applying leverage to the surfboard.

So I applaud Coco for that insight.
My best customs have factored in foot size. IMO the foot size:width becomes most influential at the tail where small changes can make a big difference.

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010

"Dims?"

"I meant your dims."

"Oh, haha...5'5 120lbs"

"Need you ratios too...pretty important because women are built differently than men everything plays a factor"

" Oh OK...36/24/36 "

"Nice."

"7"

"Hmm. OK, sent."

"Got it."

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Designed to be unique
"XO COCO is a surfboard company designing equipment specifically for and with women.
The result of a collaboration between professional surfer Coco Ho and shaper Matt Parker, we seek to employ women at every stage of the surfboard building process, from supply to operations to wave riding."

Curious - who are the women down in Ensenada that are popping these things out?
Will they be receiving recognition?
i want to be woke...they should fuggin sponsor my shat

bordeaux

OTF status
Aug 23, 2008
“Challenger Series“ 2023 only goes to 113 and there are several surfers ranked 113.

Heres one. Video is 4 years old, this kid’s balls hadn’t even dropped yet….

2020 QS at equal 245 (again, multiple surfers at this rank) is none other than my homeboy, Kilian Garland.

KilGar beats the sh!t out anyone on the WWSL…

Spoke briefly with Saxon this morning, couldn't bear to break it to him that you had referenced him here.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Women look like shlt surfing regular squash tail thrusters because almost everyone looks like shlt surfing regular squash tail thrusters.

it’s not just the vagina havers that are too weak ankled, center of gravity wrong, can’t create torque…it’s 99%+ of all surfers…
most people riding standard shortboards are not capable of doing a bottom turn, male or female.

The problem is that we traded too thin for too short. The answer is more foam for everyone. But i’m not waving that fvckin flag, hell no. You sink up to your t!ts, be they boob or moob!
you just said "vagina havers"

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
This has to be painful for Biolos.

She looks good on that twin. "Bliss"?

As for the other boards? No. Surfing way better on Mayhems.

Seems people are jumping ship from elsewhere for Album, who is cutting paychecks, but for some their surfing is noticeably worse.

Makes sense though, keep hearing pro surf contract$ are a thing of the past for most.

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
he held up a really nice looking stubby little quad that didn't get a mention.

Anyone know what that was?

Otherwise, I kind of dug the reasoning.

Goofy_Footed

Nep status
Jul 31, 2016
he held up a really nice looking stubby little quad that didn't get a mention.

Anyone know what that was?

Otherwise, I kind of dug the reasoning.
Not sure exactly on the quad, but maybe some sort of Bom Dia spinoff? On the guy’s side he has a Bom Dia round tail, but it’s a twin. Whatever it is, it did look real nice.