wsl is pushing it.

OneBadShredda

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2002
Imagine being the mall cop down there trying to enfore this. No you can't paddle out it's closed for practice! :rolleyes::foreheadslap::LOL:
Lots of guys on bikes getting turned around down there this morning.…me included. It’s 545am and “Practice” isn’t until 9. I was told they paid the park and they can do what they want. . Fookin morons.
Saw guys riding down on the freeway shoulder ‍♂. Pretty sure that entry was blocked too but if not, more power to ‘em!

EastCoastBrah

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 16, 2020
How can a private group reserve public land? How do they have more right to it than anyone else?

Can I get a group of people together and start reserving spots for a whole day? We can pool our cash together and hire "security" to keep people out. Probably cheaper than slaters wave pool.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How can a private group reserve public land? How do they have more right to it than anyone else?

Can I get a group of people together and start reserving spots for a whole day? We can pool our cash together and hire "security" to keep people out. Probably cheaper than slaters wave pool.
The "Golden rule" in action.

Reactions: EastCoastBrah

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

It’s called corruption. Come to San Francisco and see it all the time. If you have deep pockets and grease the right officials …

Reactions: Havoc

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Seems like a coastal comission issue. Surprised no one has narc'ed em out, seems like the CC would shut that sh!t down in a second...private use of state land

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
would suck if u walked all the way down there to surf and found out that way

Reactions: Homie