wsl is pushing it.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The erBB should form some sort of private group, pool GWS, Subway, the guy with the quiver shots in the pool in Fiji, and the guy who could deliver the dark arts album to Bali or Lower Manhattan's money, obtain the permits and close spots for BS contests.
Fixt. I'm pretty sure I've gotten sh!t from Reagan's Montecito mansion, and pretty sure I've shipped fins to the Western White House and the Winklevoss twin's hedge fund HQ.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc and Subway

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I've got some FCS2 I'm mulling giving to friends or posting for sale. I'm just waiting for a $7k paypal with a 20mb non-disclosure form.

The Kauai address limited the anonymous buyer to Oprah or Zuckerberg. No idea what the specific provision of not calling the purchasing party "a robotic albino donkey on an e-foil" implies.

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
The erBB should form some sort of private group, pool everybody's money, obtain the permits and close spots for BS contests.
I would chip in to pay just to close spots. Happily contribute to a pool to close lowers on its best day in september...just so I can watch it empty from my office in Brooklyn...knowing its burning up all the sc bro brahs...

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
On Oahu a private group can reserve a public space for private events by obtaining the required permits. It’s done all the time, not just for surf contests. Movie, television productions shut down major roadways all day for a scene that’s barely ever over a minute long. All in the way of promoting tourism.

Remember Blue Crush or North Shore. They shut down access to Pipe for those movie contests. 100% helped that they used the gnarliest Pipe guys and Hui uncles as minor characters and extras.

Don’t have a clue about the WSL and Trestles but I bet the tourism board is bending over backwards to help WSL promote sunny SoCal.
so how do we al do this in some third world quality beach break with only ten of us?!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
so how do we al do this in some third world quality beach break with only ten of us?!
River mouth and there were 5 of us. Sorry homie, if I told you now I’d have to kill you. I told you in our earliest communication.