WOW- non Fake News from NYTimes

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/opinion/the-democratic-party-is-in-worse-shape-than-you-thought.html?_r=0

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
disregarding the whole Obama & Hillary thing, agree the Democrats are in shambles right now. No real leadership. No clear message on solutions. The mid terms are being served up to them on a silver platter, but they could seriously fuck it up.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Some notable findings

Voters who switched from obama to trump believe Dems favor the rich more than trump or the GOP

40% of white working class voters believe "diversity almost always comes at the expense of whites

Sounds like the dem platform of unlimited immigration and globalist multiculturalism is box office poison!!

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Diversity at its premise is a more equal playing field. So if there's an issue with that then the dominant group will suffer when diversity is promoted. Historically white people have been in more prominent positions economically. Continuing that trend is anfi progress and a step backward. Better our economy by hiring competent people based on their skill set should always be the first priority.

But it's tough to take someone seriously who picks and chooses what they believe is fake news to push their bias.

Honestly both parties are in the shitter, and the GOP is likely to be looked at in a far worse light after Trumps term is over. People aren't happy, and division is stronger than ever. Doesnt matter if you agree with it or not, whine all you want but the distrust and distaste for this administration isn't going away. Maybe this is the spark to ignite a different party to have a better chance at a presidential nomination. there couldn't be a more perfect opportunity for someone to come in and call out how bad our two predominant parties are, and that the fact we were given the two worst possible candidates to choose from shows there is something off in our system.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
manbearpig said:
Maybe this is the spark to ignite a different party to have a better chance at a presidential nomination. there couldn't be a more perfect opportunity for someone to come in and call out how bad our two predominant parties are, and that the fact we were given the two worst possible candidates to choose from shows there is something off in our system.
Actually I see it as the opposite.

There are two choices in our current system, establishment (they have the power and run the show) or outsider.

We currently have an outsider. And what makes an outsider? He or she is outside the establishment. This means an outsider campaigns to break what is established. The outsider is elected because people are sick of the establishment.

An outsider doesn't have a chance to change things once elected because when elected the Washington establishment (and the corporate media owners, and any elite with anything to lose) is going to declare all-out war. It's happening right now.

Don't think for a second it would be any different if Bernie Sanders was prez. All out war - headed by media, Republicans, Democrats, and intel agencies - would currently be in effect.

So basically we're looking at a system where the outsider administration will have their ability to govern crippled by establishment and elites.

And with the establishment, we get what's established.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel. We're trapped. :drowning:

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Bernie Sanders is a senator and a normal, nice person. Trump is a psychopath fraud huckster. Don't you get that? Won't you ever get that?

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Democrats and 99% of the media are disgusted by Trump. You should be disgusted by Trump. 99% of everyone should be disgusted by Trump.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
BillyOcean said:
Some notable findings

Voters who switched from obama to trump believe Dems favor the rich more than trump or the GOP

40% of white working class voters believe "diversity almost always comes at the expense of whites

Sounds like the dem platform of unlimited immigration and globalist multiculturalism is box office poison!!
Tough luck for those fearing diversity. Hapa Nation is taking over. :jam_on:

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Not to mention Trump has surrounded himself with the lowest of the low establishment scumbags...as well as a bunch of morons who can't seem to tie their shoe and chew bubblegum at the same time, much less accomplish, or even begin to propose anything of substance. I'm not saying you don't have a point Casa, but this administration (thus far at least) has had so few concrete ideas in the way of actual policy, there's nothing to block. Do you disagree?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
sizzld1 said:
Not to mention Trump has surrounded himself with the lowest of the low establishment scumbags...as well as a bunch of morons who can't seem to tie their shoe and chew bubblegum at the same time, much less accomplish, or even begin to propose anything of substance. I'm not saying you don't have a point Casa, but this administration (thus far at least) has had so few concrete ideas in the way of actual policy, there's nothing to block. Do you disagree?
Maybe in the next few months, Trump can expand his tax plan from 1 to 2 pages!

Will it have gold lettering this time?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
casa_mugrienta said:
manbearpig said:
Maybe this is the spark to ignite a different party to have a better chance at a presidential nomination. there couldn't be a more perfect opportunity for someone to come in and call out how bad our two predominant parties are, and that the fact we were given the two worst possible candidates to choose from shows there is something off in our system.
Actually I see it as the opposite.

There are two choices in our current system, establishment (they have the power and run the show) or outsider.

We currently have an outsider. And what makes an outsider? He or she is outside the establishment. This means an outsider campaigns to break what is established. The outsider is elected because people are sick of the establishment.

An outsider doesn't have a chance to change things once elected because when elected the Washington establishment (and the corporate media owners, and any elite with anything to lose) is going to declare all-out war. It's happening right now.

Don't think for a second it would be any different if Bernie Sanders was prez. All out war - headed by media, Republicans, Democrats, and intel agencies - would currently be in effect.

So basically we're looking at a system where the outsider administration will have their ability to govern crippled by establishment and elites.

And with the establishment, we get what's established.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel. We're trapped. :drowning:
Preach

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
eldoc said:
Democrats and 99% of the media are disgusted by Trump. You should be disgusted by Trump. 99% of everyone should be disgusted by Trump.
Every hysterical screech like this doubles down on me liking him

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
ifallalot said:
eldoc said:
Yes. You're one of them. You'll be denying it in a few months or years, though

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
eldoc said:
ifallalot said:
eldoc said:
Oh, he's done tons to make me not like him; failed on nearly every promise, hired the worst swamp creatures, and has just done dumb stuff in general. But like i said before, I knew i made the right decision on voting for him when I saw the tears on election night, and the hysterical whining from people like you makes all of his tardfuck decisions almost ok

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
eldoc said:
ifallalot said:
eldoc said:
Don't mind ifallalot.

He's just trying to build his HB cred to properly transition from the Prius back to the Tacoma. Next stop: Sharkeez! :monkey:

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
[video:google]<iframe name="embedded" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen frameborder="no" width="480" height="270" scrolling="no" src="http://www.onionstudios.com/embed?id=2160"></iframe> [/video]

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
ifallalot said:
eldoc said:
ifallalot said:
eldoc said:
Oh, he's done tons to make me not like him; failed on nearly every promise, hired the worst swamp creatures, and has just done dumb stuff in general. But like i said before, I knew i made the right decision on voting for him when I saw the tears on election night, and the hysterical whining from people like you makes all of his tardfuck decisions almost ok
That makes no sense, but whatever.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
It's a reflection of ifall's level of maturity. And yet he fails to recognize the parallels between the over-the-top libs he can't stand and the fact that he joined/supports a political fraternity for grown men... :foreheadslap:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
ifallalot said:
eldoc said:
"Enemy of my enemy" is a real thing.

Just remember that psychopaths always throw minions under the bus.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
ifallalot said:
eldoc said:
ifallalot said:
eldoc said:
At least you had your expectations right when you voted for him. Looks like you just wanted to teach those damn Dems a lesson.