Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The voice of experience...
When he fought last time he admitted to taking T and “other things” on JRE.

It’s also obvious the video is sped up. If you see him hit pads live you can see how slow he really is.

All that said he still a fucking savage. Massive amount of drive and talent.

Reactions: Black and mundus

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If the guy doesn’t ko Mikie with is first punch he’s burned toast. At half speed Tyson is still packing power behind his punches, more than the contender has ever dreamed of. It only takes one to the kisser and AMF.
I think it’s the other way around. Tyson looks great in these vids for an old man. He obv still knows how to throw one of the best punches ever and while these clips look explosive notice how quickly they’re all edited. I’d question his stamina for 12 rounds. If he can’t knock out the influencer tool earlier I think the influencer tool has a shot of winning.

• Haha
Reactions: npsp

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I think it’s the other way around. Tyson looks great in these vids for an old man. He obv still knows how to throw one of the best punches ever and while these clips look explosive notice how quickly they’re all edited. I’d question his stamina for 12 rounds. If he can’t knock out the influencer tool earlier I think the influencer tool has a shot of winning.
I didn’t watch the videos. 12 rounds? :roflmao: Only if he’s getting paid by the round. He can still take a better shot than the contender can throw. Tyson can stand still and he isn’t going to get hurt by this clown.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I didn’t watch the videos. 12 rounds? :roflmao: Only if he’s getting paid by the round. He can still take a better shot than the contender can throw. Tyson can stand still and he isn’t going to get hurt by this clown.
Jake Paul can hit hard. Really hard. He’s got legit knockout power. Mike’s been knocked out 5 times in fights and who knows how many more in training.…a lot of iron chin fighters, pretty much all of them, get knocked out once and those chins turn to glass.

JP could sleep him with one shot. If I were a betting man I’d put my money on Paul.