Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

Jul 18, 2019
Watermelon :roflmao:
What so funy about wotermelon? If you don't like it then change to another flavor.
Time to meet me too my fayth big boi.
I been punching ppl in their faythes for decades 4 a living.
U and me, 3 fight triloby boxing, mma 2nd and a slapoff to complete the 3.
I'll nock your teef out wif my slaps if I don't nock dem out wif my nuckles.

Sign the contract big boi. Sign the contract.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Jake Paul can hit hard. Really hard. He’s got legit knockout power. Mike’s been knocked out 5 times in fights and who knows how many more in training.…a lot of iron chin fighters, pretty much all of them, get knocked out once and those chins turn to glass.

JP could sleep him with one shot. If I were a betting man I’d put my money on Paul.
Paul is some sort of internet idiot. He may have power compared to you and me but he didn’t climb through the normal boxing ranks to prove anything. Boxers say Tyson hits crazy hard. Roy Jones Jr. said it too. Paul is going to be knocked senseless.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Paul is some sort of internet idiot. He may have power compared to you and me but he didn’t climb through the normal boxing ranks to prove anything. Boxers say Tyson hits crazy hard. Roy Jones Jr. said it too. Paul is going to be knocked senseless.
Jake Paul has legit boxing skills. Is he a pro boxer? No.

Is Bobby Martinez a pro boxer? No. But trust me when I say this, you do not want to get in the ring with Bobby.

Is JP as good as BM? Probably not.

I still say JP beats MT.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
The only thing I know about Jake Paul is that he was tapping this chick. Respect!

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
Oh, I want Tyson to put JP into an irreversible coma.

But I think Paul wins this one, possibly by KO.
Agreed.

I'll go further though.

Paul is a good striker, moves well and is a big man with good head movement.

I don't see this being a competitive fight- I think Paul will piece him up and finish him in the later rounds.

Tyson will not have knockout power after the opening round.

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Jake, Logan Paul Reportedly Made a Combined $63M in 2021

The guys know how to bring in big cash. They are money earning machines like McGregor and Mayweather. Smart kids for sure.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Agreed.

I'll go further though.

Paul is a good striker, moves well and is a big man with good head movement.
until he gets punched in the face by Tyson
I don't see this being a competitive fight- I think Paul will piece him up and finish him in the later rounds.

Tyson will not have knockout power after the opening round.
Paul is an internet whiteboy who has never climbed the ranks of any competitive boxing organizations. Tyson has 44 competive knockouts in sanctioned heavyweight bouts. Not even in the same league except Tyson is old, but not too old to be mean and dangerous.
Jake Paul has legit boxing skills. Is he a pro boxer? No.

Is Bobby Martinez a pro boxer? No. But trust me when I say this, you do not want to get in the ring with Bobby.
Bobby is straight out of Santa Barbara like you. Hitting pads isn’t the same thing as having the grit to win professional bouts and titles.

Reactions: Chocki and keenfish

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
Paul has fought legit tough guys and Tyson is more than 20 years past his prime.

Father Time remains undefeated.

For sure though, Tyson could knock him out, but if Paul can survive the first round the odds of that drop precipitously.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Bobby is straight out of Santa Barbara like you. Hitting pads isn’t the same thing as having the grit to win professional bouts and titles.
You have no idea wha you’re talking about. Bobby could have easily gone pro in boxing with likely successful world champ aspirations. He chose surfing instead.

Ask any boxing coach anywhere who’s seen him box. Ask any pro boxer who’s been in the ring with him.

Ask the well known top level pro he knocked the fuck out.