*With a commitment to maintaining a positive space for all, we have disabled our comments. Thank you for your understanding.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
If you can't resist picking up a Rip Curl wetsuit on the discount rack, stay away from the one with the ball tuck and room in the chest for new breasts - I believe they call it, "The Fruit Bomb." Get the one with the chest binders instead.

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
Yep - Rip Curl is getting a tremendous amount of attention for this issue - one thing corporations cannot buy, no matter how much money they spend on advertising; is ATTENTION.

As Keith Richards was quoted "Say what you like about me - just spell my name right"

Any publicity is good publicity.

And yes - better to have a transgender on the Rip Curl team than an ultraconservative, intolerant Christian fascist.

Bethany Hamilton will do well in her new career in hard-right politics.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yep - Rip Curl is getting a tremendous amount of attention for this issue - one thing corporations cannot buy, no matter how much money they spend on advertising; is ATTENTION.

As Keith Richards was quoted "Say what you like about me - just spell my name right"

Any publicity is good publicity.

And yes - better to have a transgender on the Rip Curl team than an ultraconservative, intolerant Christian fascist.

Bethany Hamilton will do well in her new career in hard-right politics.
I knew our boy would turn up. :roflmao:

They’re getting a lot of attention like Target t and Bud Light.

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
I knew our boy would turn up. :roflmao:

They’re getting a lot of attention like Target t and Bud Light.
Thanks for the verbatim shout-out :)

"Brutus" is the pseudonym used by Maurice Cole, the shaper in case y'all didn't know.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
rip curl is just being misogonistic
they replaced women like alana and bethany with a man, even worse, a WHITE man!!!!!!!!!!!!
lefties should throw a fit
looks like he didnt even get the surgeries. just a man in a bikini.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Imagine how great Occy would have been on the women's tour if his mum had cut off his cock and given him puberty blockers like woke mums today and @JSC would have done?

The best surfer in the world would have been a "woman."

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
Imagine how great Occy would have been on the women's tour if his mum had cut off his cock and given him puberty blockers like woke mums today and @JSC would have done?

The best surfer in the world would have been a "woman."
well he wouldnt surf as well without man muscle
and he woulda been the ugliest woman on tour
which is saying a lot

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Guys like Brukuns and Sh1tbiscuit will buy up a lot of their discounted crap going, "As long as I've got mine!" The joke will be on them when they discover the new pelvic tuck feature in the wetsuits/apparel.
View attachment 171440

The real problem for RipCurl is participating in the erasure of women which are half the market. I bet they'll turn-about after enough damage is done. Trannies are depraved - Sasha will do something horrific then be memory-holed like Stunning and Brave MtM transman adult learner Mark Elo who we don't hear about anymore.
If it's good and if it's cheap, I'll buy 2 of them. Your paycheck is in a currency that's worth 5x mine. Easy to judge when you have it so easy. Come and judge my ballsack up close.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
If it's good and if it's cheap, I'll buy 2 of them. Your paycheck is in a currency that's worth 5x mine. Easy to judge when you have it so easy.
Sounds like the, "AS LONG AS I GET MINE" mindset isn't paying-off for Brazil as a whole.

Come and judge my ballsack up close.
I know Brazzos are willing to get close, e.g.,
1706479155024.png

and have a very fluid sexuality, but I must decline.

• Haha
Reactions: PJ and brukuns

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
I would argue that "morality" is a requirement for mental stability.
If you don't have morals or a code of ethics, you would be okay with stealing, murder, rape, etc. which is not mentally stable.
So if morality or a code of ethics is a requirement for mental stability, what better code or rules that the bible? The bible provides a great list of moral codes and allegories and stories.

Why do you think that someone who bases their morals or ethics on thousand year old texts is a mentally unstable?
Not religious and still think that the Bible is generally a good moral compass, but too many people stretch things to suit their own twisted reality.

I murdered a child, but if I ask for forgiveness and accept god and his teachings I will surely be allowed to enter his kingdom of heaven!?? Please. It’s lunacy.

Reactions: tacos

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Let me know later how your plight to save the world by boycotting surf brands that sponsor surfers you dislike is going. That's very noble of you and is obviously going to change the world.
Duty is ours, results are God's. :dancing:

These 2 millionaires are obviously the exact picture of the average Brazilian. No argument here.
You asked me to inspect your junk. I had to decline. The best I can do is cuddling with no eye contact, e.g.
1706487598964.png

Obviously, I will be situated posteriorly. Take it or leave it. To extend the olive branch a bit further, I am willing to buy you a Rip Curl Fruit Bomb with the ball tuck (DM me a shipping address). I won't let a fellow erBBer wallow in poverty.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Fair enough.... In brazzo portuguese it would have sounded better... Julga minhas bolas então seu merda. That's usually followed by someone throwing a punch.
throwing a punch over that is declasse. IRL I probably would've told you to stop being poor.