Why wont Ol Joe step aside?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
She talks in circles. Party line rhetoric. Hinter Hunter. But she wont directly address Donnie fucking Stormy or the djt admitted pay-off.
She cites timing of the case.

When she is corrected she does an ad hominem.

Cohen is a piece of sh!t.

But the evidence will be verifiable by other sources.

The dummies here thinks she destroyed.

More baiting with stupidity.

Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
these hot takes are just jerk off material for the mentally stunted team sports rubes

a nice little hit of dopamine with dash of governor cleavage

it's so basic and dumb

• Love
Reactions: hal9000 and Pico

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yes, no big deal the, the President bending the knee to the worst dictator worldwide :crazy2: :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2: Just admit it cultist, nothing Don the Con could possibly do to lose your blind loyalty
I thought Putin was the worst?

Also, that's "bending the knee"

Your TDS is getting worse

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Trump sucked off the worst dictators worldwide and you have no problem with it while claiming to be Anti Authoritarian.
Oh now he "sucked off" the dictators

I forsee this is going to be a rough summer for you

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Oh now he "sucked off" the dictators

I forsee this is going to be a rough summer for you
Fell in love with NK's dictator, believes Putin over our intelligence agencies, only nice things to say about Turkeys dictator. Your absurd denial of fact is either sad or deplorable depending if you are actually mentally ill or just playing a part for your twitter masters?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Fell in love with NK's dictator, believes Putin over our intelligence agencies, only nice things to say about Turkeys dictator. Your absurd denial of fact is either sad or deplorable depending if you are actually mentally ill or just playing a part for your twitter masters?
Oh now you're talking about Turkey out of nowhere?

Why would you have any reason to believe our intelligence agencies? They have been documented enemies of American citizens since their inception

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Why would you have any reason to believe our intelligence agencies? They have been documented enemies of American citizens since their inception
Look it up. Dunning-Krugerite Your ignorance is only matched by your arrogance, a common trait for your ilk.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Uniparty! Also, vote Trump!

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

this reminds me of when Elvis’s entourage used to make him hide on the floor of the limo so the ravenous fans wouldn’t rush the car as they left the gates of Graceland……except that the fans weren’t there anymore and they just didn’t want elvis to know it.

and also it reminds me of how they set up a fake office for Fred Chump when he lost his marbles so he’d still think he was in charge