Why wont Ol Joe step aside?

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
image0.jpeg

I’m seriously conflicted. The selfish me says vote Trump despite my dislike, having too many reasons to absolutely hate/despise him and celebrate the day he disappears from the living. But then, I have similar feelings towards Biden but, Trump had a positive impact on my families quality of life and our finances/savings while his misconduct had no impact on my family or friends. Biden is simply ready for the morgue and will unlikely finish the term if he is reelected and the thought of what’s her name in the Oval Office scares the sh!t out of me more than another Trump presidency. America is once again fvcked with the two party candidate tradition.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
So this inflation has really put a crimp in your style, huh? What are you not doing that you were doing before? Some things are more expensive, some aren't. A round of golf is about the same. Gas isn't that much more expensive, and was quite a bit cheaper six months ago. Going out to dinner in nicer restaurants has gone up a bit more than other things. My house has increased in value at the same rate with Biden, probably even a little more. There's new cars all over town and on the interstates in Northern California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada. Biden's supposed senility is being greatly exaggerated. There's no contest in my judgment. You vote trump and it's really unlikely you'll be proud to admit it later.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So this inflation has really put a crimp in your style, huh? What are you not doing that you were doing before? Some things are more expensive, some aren't. A round of golf is about the same. Gas isn't that much more expensive, and was quite a bit cheaper six months ago. Going out to dinner in nicer restaurants has gone up a bit more than other things. My house has increased in value at the same rate with Biden, probably even a little more. There's new cars all over town and on the interstates in Northern California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada. Biden's supposed senility is being greatly exaggerated. There's no contest in my judgment. You vote trump and it's really unlikely you'll be proud to admit it later.

dude people are suffering. some people are unable to buy a second 37’ center console to go out chasing tuna

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
I’ll probably vote Trump (unless the Demos offer up a new candidate), just like I voted Obama over McCain (despite being a combat veteran and participant in recovery of POWs from the Hanoi Hilton). Inflation and the direction of the current administration and inflation concerns me. I hate the thought after I’ve departed this world what I want my kids grandchildren to receive will be further eroded by the constant distribution of $ to those who don’t or won’t work to achieve some modicum of success.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
caveat and exception: If you're OK with the status quo re. gun laws you should stick with trump. Democrats are for sure going to try to restrict ownership of AR15 type weapons and other high capacity firearms.

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the shortsightedness of voting Trump when the inflation started under his watch

Biden is the one who got it under control

never mind record stock market numbers under Biden

bonkers logic

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
there goes the "hes" on meth" claims.
The crash is hard!

Have they considered handing him ice cream to stay awake? And damn did he ever blow an investment opportunity to prevent any ice-cream eating mishaps as a result of sleeping too long:

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip