Why is wearing a mask so difficult?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Have you ever seen a caught fish, gulping for air? That's kind of like Duffy trying to convince us not to wear masks.

Trying way too hard for something that doesn't affect him.

Are you going to die if I keep my germs to myself?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So the guy that refuses to wear mask and willfully engages in skin on skin contact with other Covid infected men like a big chaser is pointing his dirty little jiu-jitsu stink finger at black people? Cool.
I’ve haven’t rolled with anyone who is covid positive.

you do realize that people get it, recover and then go back to their normal lives?

the guy who works in the hospital that got it, he worked in the hospital today. The other guy worked at Trader Joes today and the guy I rolled with last night will be waiting tables tomorrow.

what did you think happens after people recover?

This virus has made you stupid.

And I wear a mask wherever it’s required, idiot.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Have you ever seen a caught fish, gulping for air? That's kind of like Duffy trying to convince us not to wear masks.

Trying way too hard for something that doesn't affect him.

Are you going to die if I keep my germs to myself?
I’m not trying to convince anyone to do anything.

Id appreciate the same in return.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I’ve haven’t rolled with anyone who is covid positive.

you do realize that people get it, recover and then go back to their normal lives?

the guy who works in the hospital that got it, he worked in the hospital today. The other guy worked at Trader Joes today and the guy I rolled with last night will be waiting tables tomorrow.

what did you think happens after people recover?

This virus has made you stupid.

And I wear a mask wherever it’s required, idiot.
Go lick a public toilet seat and get it over with.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Don’t have the skills to post a YouTube but google ‘Richard Bartlett, MD Covid’ on the proper protocol to treat you or a family member who gets infected... you’ll be glad you did!

Reactions: test_article

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Because I'm a Republican, when you ask me if I listen to Dr. Fauci’s advice, my answer is "only with caution.”

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
And I think Fauci is going to jail because remember when he gave 3.5 million to a lab in Wuhan? It's true, I saw a facebook thread about it.
...and Donnie BooBoo will have to rename it the European virus, because a much more virulent mutation of the original strain that occurred in Europe has completely overtaken the China virus. Damn those Europeans!!!!