Why is Philadelphia such a violent place?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I wouldn't want to live in Pittsburgh, and it seems like it's very prone to being overcast, but if it was hot and flat here and 72 and bluebird there, it'll work. The setting at the confluence of the rivers is scenic especially from the bluffs overlooking the city. When I was there in the mid-90s there was a neighborhood we drove through that looked sketchy as hell.

That stadium is up there with Petco and Oracle

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Yinzers are great.

love the hockey rivalry.

only jagoffs ask for slaw and fries on the side

Pitt and Syracuse are two places I could live if there were waves closer. Great Lakes don’t count.

Love Philly. This popped up like a day after. Place is such a hole

IMG_4954.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and GromsDad

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
What a hole.

this is your liberal democratic moral, value and ethics. Nothing is sacred anymore.

phils win!

Reactions: Chocki

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I’ve watched this guys vids. He makes some salient points regarding pertinent current issues. Same goes for the Hodge? twins, they make some damn fine points.
well it's not even content really, just stuff tailored to the algorithm for clicks and ads. Really shows how happily dumb we've become to essentially only consume ads, willingly.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
well it's not even content really, just stuff tailored to the algorithm for clicks and ads. Really shows how happily dumb we've become to essentially only consume ads, willingly.
My favorite vids on YouTube rn are the ones by that guy Donut Eater where he breaks down vids of cops and or good guys with guns shooting someone who deserved to be shot and explaining why they did or didn’t do a good job of shooting them.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
My favorite vids on YouTube rn are the ones by that guy Donut Eater where he breaks down vids of cops and or good guys with guns shooting someone who deserved to be shot and explaining why they did or didn’t do a good job of shooting them.
neat

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What a hole.

this is your liberal democratic moral, value and ethics. Nothing is sacred anymore.

phils win!

Liberal Democratic morals, values, and ethics = white dude with dirtbike attacking black family?

Huh. Not really the direction I expected this thread to go in, but pics = it happened. Well played!

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Liberal Democratic morals, values, and ethics = white dude with dirtbike attacking black family?

Huh. Not really the direction I expected this thread to go in, but pics = it happened. Well played!
Why?

its a dumpster fire, hell hole [that I love]

and it’s been run by democrats since the 40’s

Correlation, causation OUT!

why drag race into it?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
why isn’t PPD enforcing laws already on the books?
It was interesting listening to the new mayor of Philly speak about this shooting. She went down a laundry list of big government programs she wants to improve (Spend money on) but she never said anything to the effect of “we are going to hunt down the monsters who did this and see to it that they spend the rest of their lives in prison”.