Why are we calling it a vaccine at this point?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
No offense man but are you just coming to these conclusions? The trials never tested effectiveness against infection and transmission. You're right, btw, they changed the definition of 'vaccine' for this:

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
A co-worker got the vaccine but is refusing to show proof. He wants to get fired so he can collect unemployment.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yes. Didn't care until we had to start looking into private 'non-schools' in advance of a mandate for my kid. I got the vax for work, but I'm not old, fat, or sick....
Has anyone in your network had a heart attack or clotting after the vax?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
say what you will, but study after study shows that if you are vaccinated that you have
an incredibly low risk of breakthrough infections
Just going off of who/what I know of and what I hear around me. At 0.2% It would be somewhat unlikely (but far from improbable) for me to know of one breakthrough infection among people who I interact with in person on a regular basis. For me to know 2 people who are married to each other to both have breakthrough infections is like hitting 5 numbers on a lottery ticket. Again, not impossible, but highly unlikely.

I don't doubt that your chances are far less with a vaccine than without, but these vaccines are a far cry from what we were sold* on by Dr Beagle Puppy Killer and the rest of the pubic health apparatus.

*I mean sold in a metaphorical sense. Cue the "you didn't pay anything for them!", followed by me having to explain what I meant, then being accused of backpedaling in 3 . . . . 2 . .. . 1 . . . :ROFLMAO:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I’m refusing to share my vaccine status with an entity that doesn’t need to know. And yes, it may cause me to lose some money.
Refusing why?

I mean, if you didn't get vaxxed, it would be slightly less petty and silly but only just slightly.

You're vaxxed and you said no thanks to $35k just to own the libs. :unsure:

I'd post that screengrab of Gavin McGinnes with a dildo up his arse but ElOgro may get aroused.

Reactions: Norm'

Kaido

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 22, 2002
Hawaii
My neighbors friend's(married couple) both double jabbed got sick couple weeks ago... tested positive Covid19. Now saying they are looking forward to getting their boosters. :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Refusing why?

I mean, if you didn't get vaxxed, it would be slightly less petty and silly but only just slightly.

You're vaxxed and you said no thanks to $35k just to own the libs. :unsure:

I'd post that screengrab of Gavin McGinnes with a dildo up his arse but ElOgro may get aroused.
It’s got nothing to do with “libs”.

Reactions: Rlacey111

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It's amazing that people who refused to read anything about the vaccine back in the first few months of the pandemic are now calling bullsh*t on what it is and how it works.

WaialuaNate

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 19, 2011
It's amazing that people who refused to read anything about the vaccine back in the first few months of the pandemic are now calling bullsh*t on what it is and how it works.
There wasn't a vax in the first few months of the pandemic.

More information keeps being released on efficacy and how long any early promised protection may actually last. Most recent update I read was this week (4-6 months).

Have you read the Pfizer report on the children's studies? Not very convincing. Sample size was smaller than the rate of myocarditis in the teen group.

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
My neighbors friend's(married couple) both double jabbed got sick couple weeks ago... tested positive Covid19. Now saying they are looking forward to getting their boosters. :roflmao:
Another 1 in 250k’er. Seems that maybe the vaccines start losing their punch after ~6 months :unsure:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It’s also amazing that many of those decrying “Trump’s rushed vaccines” are the biggest proponents now

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Not that I know of though my wife and her closest friend have had significant negative changes to their monthly cycles.

Anecdotal dismissal to follow.
They're studying that new side effect now!
Catching COVID WAS a booster. Are they morons?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It’s also amazing that many of those decrying “Trump’s rushed vaccines” are the biggest proponents now
I don't think people said he rushed. I think they were worried that he might rush them given his venality and incompetence as a leader.

It's not like he was signaling safety when he was president.

It's well documented that Trump thought he could win the election by juicing the stoke market and minimizing the danger of the virus, which almost killed him.

:roflmao:

Opps

MAGA, A

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
There wasn't a vax in the first few months of the pandemic.

More information keeps being released on efficacy and how long any early promised protection may actually last. Most recent update I read was this week (4-6 months).

Have you read the Pfizer report on the children's studies? Not very convincing. Sample size was smaller than the rate of myocarditis in the teen group.
jugalo meme.jpg