Why are so many young healthy people having cardiac issues?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
and there it is....the body cam conspiracy continues

you guys are fkn ridiculous

the trial test results, previously cited in this forum, said the exact same fkn thing...reduced severity of infection and likelihood of death
There's videos of every popular "expert" and Covidian politician saying the vaccine is going to prevent infection, spread, etc

One cherry picked article isn't going to create a Mandela effect

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
There's videos of every popular "expert" and Covidian politician saying the vaccine is going to prevent infection, spread, etc

One cherry picked article isn't going to create a Mandela effect
Wow Viruses change and the vaccine is not perfect, Wah!

Reactions: sussle

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
it's like you're totally fkn incapable of acknowledging the "novel" part of the novel coronavirus outbreak....we learned things along the way...you want to apply statements made prior to the existence of breakout infections to our understanding of the virus as it stands today

it's not logical.....and it's so fkn tiresome
So you are admitting that they got it wrong initially, over-promised and told us something that didn't hold up? Thank you for acknowledging my point.

btw, mask mandate were lifted...albeit later than we all would have liked, but they were ended...the vaccine did that!
No, the transition into less lethal variants is what ultimately allowed it.

Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So you are admitting that they got it wrong initially, over-promised and told us something that didn't hold up? Thank you for acknowledging my point.

No, the transition into less lethal variants is what ultimately allowed it.
You know so much better than actual experts.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Remember when Fauci and Biden explicitly and publicly said that you should get vaccinated but will still have a strong chance of getting Covid, spreading Covid, and will still be asked to wear masks :unsure:

yeah, i don't either :trout:
you're doing it again...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Covid really taught me about frames.

II mean I knew about frames.

But it made me see them. Made me see my own against other.

Really, it's about how you feel that generates your frame.

This goes for me too.

And I know it's feeling that stops a person from adopting another person's frame.

And that feeling really biases you toward finding anything to confirm your bias.

The world is corrupt and your temperament dictates which corruption you focus on.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Poast yer cope in the replies:

So the same population was about 80% vaccinated. I thought the vaccines were 95% effective in preventing COVID and severe COVID disease. Also COVID was about 100-1000x less deadly for this demographic than the over 65 group. Why the disparity? The study is paywalled, so no idea if they controlled for vaccination status or why they've ruled out the vaccine as a cause when it causes myocarditis.

1675121238802.png

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Poast yer cope in the replies:
:roflmao:

CTRL+F vaccine
>0 results

“There are several potential explanations for the rapid rise in cardiac deaths in patients with COVID-19, yet still many unanswered questions,” said Yee Hui Yeo, MD, first author of the study and a Cedars-Sinai physician-scientist.
Do you think Noah built the ark because of erosion or the Army Corps building shitty flood control infrastructure, or do you possess the reading comprehension to understand it was allegedly due to a rain event?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

A few quick thoughts: it's interesting how the authors manipulated the y-axes to make it look like the magnitudes of the 2 events (# of CA and ACS calls, and # of vaccines) were similar.

It's interesting how they used a grey line for the graph showing the number of covid cases.

the authors acknowledge that they are not establishing a direct causal relationship between vaccines and cardiac symptoms. In fact, they acknowledge the CDC data that shows that the vaccine-induced symptoms are extremely rare.

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 6.55.43 PM.png

Unless i'm really dumb......that's 0.0004%.

Be afraid.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Let's take a walk down memory lane.
Pfizer was just given a six month extension to turn in the results of this study.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
:applause2:

the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination are clear

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand