conditions today were like ungggggh

you're going to want to be south in the 30-34th zone....la arena tiene forma
verdad?

Ventura, and NCSD, ought to pick up that long range swell forecasted

Geopac

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 28, 2003
Ballast Point
Santa Ana winds and a good looking off-season Southern Hemi forecasted for late next week. Stocked! See you at Ponto!!!
Subway_South.jpg

Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I've actually had a few really fun sessions at Ponto. regardless of whatever bullchit I was slinging around on the East vs West thread, decent Ponto is a hell of a good time for a New Yorker

And yes i know the difference between El Porto (where I'll be staying much of this visit) and Ponto down in NCSD :foreheadslap: :roflmao:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Hendrix pants I hope. Or will your wife not let you wear those without her?
I can find a reason to rock them out there next week. Who needs a reason? It’s LA. I’ll wear those bitches out for breakfast burritos. Shirtless. platform doc marten flip flops

also- what’s the best and most convenient pot shop between lax and Manhattan beach? Asking for a me

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Hey, subway is now a multi platform brand with nearly 15 years of staying power
Oooohhh ...? Your staying power is due to your no-show in Newport Beach along with your roottie toot-toot shambles of a boat ride .... 15 years ago. :nana:
BUT, I will admit, your tanacious, ambitions of taking a "subway" to some gawd forsaken beach in your full wettie, to grab a few waves before work with phuggin Snow on the beach ... hence, your erBB given name here ~ :bowdown::applause2::waving:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
You're going to have to drive north to get waves between now and the middle of the month. Come surf in SLO county, we have WSL contest worthy world famous Pismo beach, and Morro bay where people are hardly ever decapitated by large sharks.
He's coming from NY and it's February. Pretty sure gonna be stocked. I would be.

Reactions: tenover