Who would you sponsor?

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
a bunch of nobodies and ageing legends- build their profiles.
There's a million of them out there.

I mean like Morgan Ciblic, Jackson Baker, George Pittar to use Aus examples.
I'd find the next Molly Picklum or Caity Simmers.

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
I would immediately sell the brand to the highest bidder and fuck right off the South Pacific until I die.
Id immediately sell the farm for 5M and fuck right off to Indo. Tuffy, you need to put some parameters on this!

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Who do you think Bethany and Coco move product to? At least coco is still fit and puts out surf content I guess.

If you’re looking for a female to sponsor, the answer is Aelan Vaast.
Coco is our surfing content w/a lifestyle flair + deep surf world connections.
Bethany will always be inspirational and can be packaged up in to many great stories.

Aelan Vaast seems to care about competing which is a losing loss leader of a proposition

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Bethany will always be inspirational and can be packaged up in to many great stories.

Aelan Vaast seems to care about competing which is a losing loss leader of a proposition
Bethany? No thanks. We don't want her religious bs infecting our corporate brand.

Aelan is a cool name.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Aelan - good surfer, smoking hot. That moves merch.

Bethany can sell bibles. Nobody is buying surf/swim gear from a stumpy-armed mother of 3 Jesus freak. Rip Curl showed you that.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
I’d pay all the top guys to quit surging. Then Id buy the WSL n force everyone left on tour to ride the same equipment at every event - water logged 8ft single fin soft tops n no leashes. Instead of a yellow leader jersey they’d get clown makeup n wig.