Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
will be spending the rest of my 50's in the hot tub with B-grade actresses flown in daily from LA if we hit $100k & regular trips to Tavarua.

seriously exciting times...limit sales are set on my entire bag.
my van down by the river retirement plan is gonna get tricked out with shag carpet, a waterbed, and a killer airbrush paint job of a big boob Amazonian princess riding a dragon!

:jamon:

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I'm stupid enough to have sold all of my BTC, but I still have all my alts riding up. Not sad, needed the liquidity. It sure would have been nice to have kept my $2k of BTC instead of selling most of it at 31.5k (needed the cash for my SoCal trip, expensive little fucking place)

Reactions: Havoc

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm stupid enough to have sold all of my BTC, but I still have all my alts riding up. Not sad, needed the liquidity. It sure would have been nice to have kept my $2k of BTC instead of selling most of it at 31.5k (needed the cash for my SoCal trip, expensive little fucking place)
musical chairs goes on for awhile more, sir. Get back in there.

• Love
Reactions: crustBrother

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
musical chairs goes on for awhile more, sir. Get back in there.
I refuse to buy an ATH. :roflmao:

It's fine. What I have exposed in Alts is really the percentage of my investment that should be in high risk options anyway... and if BTC keeps up, the alts will probably have their time to shine. I may sell some of my altcoins (I don't hold shitcoins btw) on their next leg up and exchange that for BTC... once this BTC run is done(ish), it will retract a bit as money flows into altcoins, that's when I plan to reposition some of that.

Every little run has been the same... BTC goes nuts, alts move only slightly overall, than BTC retracts a bit and the alts go crazy... than everything corrects a little harder and BTC leads another leg up, rinse and repeat.

I did buy my wife some BTC and she's up 100% so far, so that's a bit of a consolation prize. Not much but not negligible either.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I refuse to buy an ATH. :roflmao:

It's fine. What I have exposed in Alts is really the percentage of my investment that should be in high risk options anyway... and if BTC keeps up, the alts will probably have their time to shine. I may sell some of my altcoins (I don't hold shitcoins btw) on their next leg up and exchange that for BTC... once this BTC run is done(ish), it will retract a bit as money flows into altcoins, that's when I plan to reposition some of that.

Every little run has been the same... BTC goes nuts, alts move only slightly overall, than BTC retracts a bit and the alts go crazy... than everything corrects a little harder and BTC leads another leg up, rinse and repeat.

I did buy my wife some BTC and she's up 100% so far, so that's a bit of a consolation prize. Not much but not negligible either.
idk man, Saylor just bought 12k BTC at the top

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
idk man, Saylor just bought 12k BTC at the top
I know, at 68k, that's what pushed the price past 70k. I'm not doing it.

If I buy at 70k, it will be after it's gone way up and than used 70k as support. Not a fan of buying green candles. Earliest I'm buying is when price at the very least touches the bull market support band on the weekly.

1710240498561.png

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
I know, at 68k, that's what pushed the price past 70k. I'm not doing it.

If I buy at 70k, it will be after it's gone way up and than used 70k as support. Not a fan of buying green candles. Earliest I'm buying is when price at the very least touches the bull market support band on the weekly.

View attachment 174992
Take a look at how this strategy would have worked out for you at previous ATH break in December 2020

Food for thought

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Take a look at how this strategy would have worked out for you at previous ATH break in December 2020

Food for thought
BTC goes parabolic, alt coins follow suit and will probably go higher. I have alts to make me feel better if that happens. I'm not buying an ATH... would if I was a day trader. I'm not.