Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I'm almost green on my SOL bag (bought at 186 a long time ago. lol)... maybe I already am because I took advantage of some very profitable staking options when it was going to hell.
You were in profit again for about 10 minutes last night, before BTC slap down. Classic crypto. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: $kully and brukuns

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
I saw a guy standing in front of a taco shop the other day holding a self made sign that said, "Crypto is for Homosexuals". Not sure how they correlated. He didn't look homeless either.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Correction?
Yah, it does look like we're in for a correction. Seems to happen every time Saylor announces a new buy. And this time, he grabbed over $600m worth of BTC again.

Alts sliding nicely 10-20% already. Hopefully we can get a sustained dip and cool down period. As usual, BTC went up way too damn fast with no correction for months.

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
Sold my Soul for some profit.

oh, meant Sol. at 209. might reposition myself in a correction if it ever comes (it usually does).
nice, looks like you high ticked the top of this rally.

i sold some today, think the market is dropping more with big flows out of BTC ETFs. not gonna cry if i'm wrong though.

Reactions: brukuns

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
nice, looks like you high ticked the top of this rally.

i sold some today, think the market is dropping more with big flows out of BTC ETFs. not gonna cry if i'm wrong though.
Yup, got lucky selling that sol then. And I only bought a tiny bit back so I'm not sweating it's going down further, I'll double down if it gets close to 100.

Figured it was a nice time to slowly DCA back in on BTC. It's hard to tell how deep this correction can go with the ETFs, it may shoot up again all of a sudden. It did correct almost 20% from the top.

Historically the BTC corrects 20, 30% right before the halving, which is basically now through the next couple weeks.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Yah, it does look like we're in for a correction. Seems to happen every time Saylor announces a new buy. And this time, he grabbed over $600m worth of BTC again.

Alts sliding nicely 10-20% already. Hopefully we can get a sustained dip and cool down period. As usual, BTC went up way too damn fast with no correction for months.
did we go up too quickly though - the etf related buying seems rather organic. we might not have gone up enough

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
did we go up too quickly though - the etf related buying seems rather organic. we might not have gone up enough
doesn't matter. Every time this sh!t goes up steep on daily, it always corrects into a mess of sideways-down, at some point.

Feb 25 to Mar 13, only four red candles.

1710943309576.png

If we draw a silly line, we can see BTC bounced perfectly off silly line again.

1710943403911.png

Most would call this some kind of head-and-shoulders pattern. But been my experience in crypto that pattern is dumb as fuck and never seems to play out as technical books would tell you. Based on my experience, price will bounce on this red line at least 2 or 3 more times, unless major news event, like the stock market crashes hard.

Maybe something like this going into April. It's all a guessing game. Just keep accumulating your fav coins on stronger dips, if you believe BTC to 100k.

1710943605914.png

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Been sniping rando Solana meme coins at launch and in and out of meme coin telegram groups and let me tell you it’s wild af in that world. Vibes are weird, feels kinda gross and is also hilarious. Using Photon bot.