Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
OMG had an airdrop snapshot today. That's where exchanges take a snapshot of your OMG holdings at a specific time, and then use that to determine how many free BOBA coins you will get from a future Airdrop.

After these snapshots, there is usually a quick selloff as people dump the coin now that they secured their free airdrop tokens. Today OMG took a dump and on Binance US, the liquidity was so low, it dumped 71% down to $5. Instant profit if you had an order sitting really low.

jasmy.jpg

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
CTSI went big. 90% since yesterday.

Some interesting info on JASMY project including use cases and partnerships.

Please, tell this new Yorker more about the massive gains you’re making on a coin I can’t buy on coin base in New York.
I was actually pleased for you when I saw the ticker today

• Wow
Reactions: r32

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Please, tell this new Yorker more about the massive gains you’re making on a coin I can’t buy on coin base in New York.
It's been quiet lately.

Sort table by SOURCE and see if there's any of those you can use to grab some JASMY. It's on UniSwap v3 so you should be able to get some there if you want to hodl a bag. Eventually it will land on more exchanges.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
VPN installed on your personal laptop can buy you anything anywhere anyway anytime....

By the way, how much for the little girls?

:computer:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
The more I look at this thread, the more I think about how I could have gotten the fancy paint and glass job if I'd only held on longer.

Oh well, noone can take the three swells under my belt on the new gun, and the new fish on the way I guess.

Content is where it's at... :bowdown:

Enjoy your gains boys.

Diamond hands. NOT -out

• Sad
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
The more I look at this thread, the more I think about how I could have gotten the fancy paint and glass job if I'd only held on longer.

Oh well, noone can take the three swells under my belt on the new gun, and the new fish on the way I guess.

Content is where it's at... :bowdown:

Enjoy your gains boys.

Diamond hands. NOT -out
there's much more upside, it will most likely blast off and dump really hard after. you still have plenty of time to purchase and paper hand again

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
SEC going after Terraform Labs (LUNA)?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It’s the Wild West of investing again like the dot com bubble that I was too young and broke to take advantage of before it popped. Despite that pop there were still a lot of people who made a lot of money and cashed in before the bubble burst.

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
SEC going after Terraform Labs (LUNA)?

Old news. They're just bickering over discovery requests. Have been for months.

Reactions: r32