Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Im holding ALGO FET AMP and a little ADA and ETH for good measure. Big money no whammies! :bricks:
those sound safe but you want smaller cap coins for the real joocy gains. kucoin is a good place to start, transfer in some XLM and swap for USDT to save on fees. there's a few months left in this bull cycle and you should see some decent returns with the coins you're already holding

• Love
Reactions: TheEl

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Here we go!

On another note - I posted here about Rare Pepes quite a while ago.... they'll be be re-claiming the NFT throne from Cryptopunks very soon

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001

A member of Tonga’s parliament plans to draft a bill to make Bitcoin legal tender in the Pacific Islands nation.

If the bill were to pass, and MP Lord Fusitu’a seems confident it can, Tonga would follow El Salvador’s adoption of the original crypto as nationally recognised tender, which was fully enabled on September 7.

1633694796910.png

Had a chance to make a life there at Ha'atafu and chose not to. What if...

Last edited:

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
I went from "oh i'll just put $500 in" to flipping NFTs and hodling multiple coins. The fomo is real.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I'd assume great for people trying to hide transactions, pain in the ass compared to just using the dollar, or a crypto currency more suited to buying pupusas.
much easier to hide transactions made in cash, everything recorded on the blockchain. you're thinking short term, eventually all currencies will be digitized, with near instant settlement and little to no fees.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
much easier to hide transactions made in cash, everything recorded on the blockchain. you're thinking short term, eventually all currencies will be digitized, with near instant settlement and little to no fees.
Definitely thinking short term, but Bitcoin specifically, not crypto generally, is what El Salvador went with.

Yeah it's easier to hide the transaction made in cash. But get your white/castizo looking ass walking around with a polished stainless steel briefcase. You'll be organically fertilizing an MS-13 grow within the hour. Meanwhile cell phones are becoming more and more ubiquitous. You have real cash on you in El Salvador, you're target.

Do you think the Salvadoran Government wants that subset's money being taxed and supporting infrastructure, or do they want a smaller cut in campaign contributions?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Definitely thinking short term, but Bitcoin specifically, not crypto generally, is what El Salvador went with.

Yeah it's easier to hide the transaction made in cash. But get your white/castizo looking ass walking around with a polished stainless steel briefcase. You'll be organically fertilizing an MS-13 grow within the hour. Meanwhile cell phones are becoming more and more ubiquitous. You have real cash on you in El Salvador, you're target.

Do you think the Salvadoran Government wants that subset's money being taxed and supporting infrastructure, or do they want a smaller cut in campaign contributions?
BTC has name recognition, they HODL and the transactions are most likely being settled in USD on the backend while the govt keeps the BTC "safe". The value of the USD will decrease over time and BTC is likely to increase substantially, with high volatility.

Nobody carries briefcases of money around to purchase papusas anyway

Couldn't care less about El Sal, never been but hear there's some good surf down there

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Did anyone else have the dumb random luck to own a bit of Livepeer today? I made a grand in a few minutes on something I bought in a totally uneducated guess a couple days ago. Bought a $1,000 worth of it, figuring it could make a run towards its 2021 high of around $44 at some point before the EOY. Well she just shot up from 19 to 38 today and I sold my initial stake nearly at the exact top (just shy of $39)

Hell between fetch.ai and livepeer I’ve made this months mortgage and taxes.
I can see how this game can get heady and dangerous. I’m JUST smart enough to know the basics, but I also know it’s straight up gambling, and I don’t bet more than I’d be comfortable losing lol

• Love
Reactions: santacruzin

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I'd like to see another grand collapse towards the end of the year, will sell high and buy back near the bottom while laughing at all the cucks quivering with fear :monkey: 2008 couldn't come any sooner :applause2:

If this is the desire, wouldn't make sense to start unloading some positions now so you will be ready to buy?

Or are you already mostly in cash?