Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
So who here has surfed El Zonte? Looks like they are going all in on bitcoin. I wanna go there, surf, and farm chia!

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I sold a bit just to cover my initial investment, now I’m hodling. I’m no expert on it (or any of them) but the client who turned me on to it (an actual finance guy worth many many millions) explained some of the very real world uses this one will have and it sounded legit and long term, so Imma hodl for at least the rest of the year and see where things stand come January. Don’t ask me to remember much of what he said, because I can’t lol

Last edited:
Reactions: TheEl

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I sold a bit just to cover my initial investment, now I’m holding. I’m no expert on it (or any of them) but the client who turned me on to it (an actual finance guy worth many many millions) explained some of the very real world uses this one will have and it sounded legit and long term, so Imma hold for at least the rest of the year and see where things stand come January. Don’t ask me to remember much of what he said, because I can’t lol
I’m holding FETCH, SOL & ADA.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I sold a bit just to cover my initial investment, now I’m holding. I’m no expert on it (or any of them) but the client who turned me on to it (an actual finance guy worth many many millions) explained some of the very real world uses this one will have and it sounded legit and long term, so Imma hold for at least the rest of the year and see where things stand come January. Don’t ask me to remember much of what he said, because I can’t lol
If the predicate object is a cryptocurrency, the verb is hodl. You are hodling now. You finna hodl for at least the rest of the year.

Reactions: TheEl

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
This was not a joke... Card 1 recently sold for over 100 ETH

Still bargains to be had - this project is sleeper that pre-date Punks and pretty much everything else other than Stores of Genesis

Some good buys on opensea now that they are wrapped and can be traded with ETH

Aaand in less than a week it sold - Rare Pepes will be bigger than Crypto Punks and Bored Apes in no time - it's the original NFT project that people are just starting to realize exists. Hilarious - This guy is still a steal:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Aaand in less than a week it sold - Rare Pepes will be bigger than Crypto Punks and Bored Apes in no time - it's the original NFT project that people are just starting to realize exists. Hilarious - This guy is still a steal:

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
LTC Foundation retweet fake news of Walmart+LTC partnership. Price rocket up. Everyone buy in.

Then discover it's fake hoax. Price rocket down.

Crypto so wild, even people running project don't know if news is real. :roflmao:

Last edited:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
“I’m disappointed in Matt for his overreach and his lack of support for artistic freedom. He clearly wanted to shut down the project for monetary reasons,” said moderator Kronos. “And I’m also disappointed that Matt and the devs couldn’t find a way to work together and find a solution that would have allowed the project to move forward in such a way that respected the artistic integrity of both parties and frog meme culture in general.”

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight knowing that the artistic integrity of frog meme culture is in such jeopardy.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
This whole thing has jumped the shark.

Paying that kind of cake for some digital art, that's that bad, is Blade Runner Stoopid.

:socrazy:

Where's BI when you need him?

He should be the KING OF NFT. Yes?

:shrug:

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019

AAAANNNND sold for 1 ETH

Next up: https://opensea.io/assets/0x82c7a8f707110f5fbb16184a5933e9f78a34c6ab/39929356594161601

LOL - this will be at 3+ eth before the end of the month

You've heard it here first, second, third, fourth ...will follow up for fifth

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
Just notice Bitcoin big pump today. What happened? Portfolio going up so I am happy.

Want to buy more but have some questions. Where r32? I need opinion on WLUNA and few other coins, but didn't reply to pm.

Last edited:

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
Im holding ALGO FET AMP and a little ADA and ETH for good measure. Big money no whammies! :bricks: