Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
thank you :)
One is a tat of the merchant Brig "Pilgrim" and the other arm is a giant iceberg, indicative of what the Pilgrim spent a lot of time and energy avoiding during its rounding of the Horn
Nice. I have now learned to not get tattoo, T-shirt or pants. Or axe. two.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil

Not much between here and 21.5k. Maybe a little stop by the 22300s. I love how the permabulls think we're about to go parabolic with the world in the brink of war. Sure.

Particularly I plan on waiting for the RSI to reset to around 40 then I'll buy more. Still looks bullish. anything over 19k is still rather bullish... just realistic bullish, not moon boys bullish.

Attachments

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
I keep hearing XRP has big upside but the risk has me so puckered. Anybody holding?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
View attachment 147903

Between the crypto and trans movements, it's hard to decide the more delusional one.
I don't have a problem with regulating/banning staking or trans athletes.

But this here is Merka. Movements can harbor whatever delusions they like. Want to wear Hawaiian shirts and shoot rifles at electrical grid substations? You're golden until you actually discharge the weapon.

Maybe they have thought police in Snowi Arabia? Not here.

Don't you have a Tirpitz or a fucking Scharnhorst to shovel coal onto or some sh!t?

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
I don't have a problem with regulating/banning staking or trans athletes.

But this here is Merka. Movements can harbor whatever delusions they like. Want to wear Hawaiian shirts and shoot rifles at electrical grid substations? You're golden until you actually discharge the weapon.

Maybe they have thought police in Snowi Arabia? Not here.

Don't you have a Tirpitz or a fucking Scharnhorst to shovel coal onto or some sh!t?
They both went belly up, soon the trannies and crypto clowns will follow.

The trannies probably don't mind some belly up :monkey:

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Yah, if true it has huge implications and people in US will need to pull out of their staked coins.
only the little people, right?

:cool:

it will be entertaining af if they require all the little people to unstake before the ETH upgrade completes

:roflmao:

Last edited:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Business as usual.

1. SEC investigates
2. SEC demands settlement money
3. SEC gets paid
4. Problem goes away