Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

Draper’s rationale for bitcoin’s breakout next year is that there remains a massive untapped demographic for bitcoin: women.

“My assumption is that, since women control 80% of retail spending and only 1 in 7 bitcoin wallets are currently held by women, the dam is about to break,” Draper said.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Draper’s rationale for bitcoin’s breakout next year is that there remains a massive untapped demographic for bitcoin: women.

“My assumption is that, since women control 80% of retail spending and only 1 in 7 bitcoin wallets are currently held by women, the dam is about to break,” Draper said.
What an idiot. Women are far less risky with investing than men and tend to long term hold. Aint happenin

Reactions: Mr Doof

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I've paid zero attention to crypto.

This was recommended to me by an artist. I had to pause and look up terms constantly.

I could be wrong, I know nothing, but I felt the crux was at 37:10

ps Is there Life on Mars?

Last edited:

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
If every client of any bank in the world would wanna cash out at the same time, the banks would obviously be solvent and there would be money for everyone... right? Right?! Every bank is a ponzi, but it's all backed by the Central Banks... but there's a limit to how much they can save if sh!t hit the fan hard.

Shaving some profits on the way up, I don't think we go past 25k so easily. A weekly close above 25k would break the macro downtrend on BTC. I hope it doesn't, let it sit below 20k a little longer. I'm so glad I kept buying. Hope you guys are taking some profits.

• Dislike
Reactions: Chocki

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I loved all the cocky cyrpto bros loosing everything! BTW where is that martian Dbag who talked so much sh!t?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
This is likely a controlled demolition of crypto to usher in the era of CBDCs. 100 nation-states are working on them.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I've paid zero attention to crypto.

This was recommended to me by an artist. I had to pause and look up terms constantly.

I could be wrong, I know nothing, but I felt the crux was at 37:10

ps Is there Life on Mars?

Kind of a weak argument at 37:10 since it lumps everything in to 'crypto' and simplifies by saying that crypto is a bigger fools game b/c you buy 'worthless' assets hoping to sell them to someone for more later.

Sure, some things are worthless (not limited to crypto).
Not all things 'crypto' are equal

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
bull run kicking off early or a big fakeout ?
Not sure about a bull run, butI do think the bottom is in.

everyone and their mother shorting at 25k. If a big player pushes the price towards 26k, the cascade of stop losses could take us almost immediately to 29k. This is the less likely scenario but definitely not out of the picture. We should see a proper pullback sooner or later.