Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I have added incentive to pursue this “front loading”. Now, how the hell do I explain this without enraging @afoaf and disappointing my shrink.

due to the vagaries of the way I get paid, I get paid probably half my annual income in the first few months if the calendar year. So by setting my contribution % to a certain number, I can max my 401k for the year in a month or two without much trouble.

2 benefits:
1st benefit is if the market is soft or cheap in jan/Feb. get stonk cheap, and watch it grow
2nd benefit (regardless of how the market is valued) is that I get those deductions out of the way, so my subsequent checks, as they typically get smaller in late spring and summer, will at least not have any 401k money deducted, and I’m usually well past my annual social security withholding limit by summer
no moneyflex flag on the play, quite the contrary... this is the way

I have been doing this since I started working

originally it was just so I had thicker paychecks for christmas shopping...maxing out contributions by end of October so November and December pay is higher

this year I accelerated a bit because the market was so low and I wanted to be buying in while prices were depressed, assuming it would start to trend up towards end of year

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
the wild Atlantic west. You heard it hear first. Get the build able home sites now with existing structures to renovate or rebuild. Because they are NOT allowing any more home sites or footprints to be cut, like, anywhere, ever, in the rural counties. So those rolling epic pastures and swell filled coves will always be there, with homes spread out every couple hundred meters for the most part. And for a northeastern American, even their wet windy winters got nothing on our sub zero costal winters on LB.

it’s freaking paradise there, it’s just not 80 degrees. But it’s never 30 degrees either,
let alone 10

also: grass fed cows and beef
Whats the name of the local pub???
1669235430513.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Mr Doof

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Tubridy and morriseys are the go tos
I’d stay off the moors just to be on the safe side.

Back to BTC etc. I totally see the value in blockchain whatever that is but I fail to see the value of any particular “coins“ especially when there’s nothing stopping anyone from making more coins that do/are the same thing?

$Dong excluded. My Dong has been on fire lately.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
when you’ve wandered the moors of Inis Mor, leaned over her mightiest cliff to smile at her grace, you fear no Moor
DDD05463-614A-4426-88B0-5BF2502932FF.jpeg

also, beware the slippery moor-bridges
C2CE52FB-F4BA-496A-88D2-BCEEC17B9CEB.jpeg

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
This is like the second to last act of a pierce Brosnan era bond film

are all of those people actually speaking live at the same venue here on the same day?

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
no way SBF shows to that, right?

what a crazy lineup.
Yeah I’m struggling to see if it’s real or like, a beam in panel, or what. No way that guy can show up on American soil right now right?

id like to see Zelensky speak live. That can’t be a thing right now can it?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah I’m struggling to see if it’s real or like, a beam in panel, or what. No way that guy can show up on American soil right now right?
He's still listed on their speaker page.
id like to see Zelensky speak live. That can’t be a thing right now can it?

If anyone can get into this, it's you. However, it seems pricey. $$$.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Holy smokes. You ain’t kidding. I mean, it’s history in the making, with a ringside seat, but, that’s a trip to Nicaragua for 10 days lol