Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
I hope we're all right.

This stupid ponzi goes to zero. Casa does his victory lap.
Then like a phoenix, this ponzi reemerges and takes flight to all new heights.
I'll meet you at the Lambo dealership.
if it moons again i'm upgrading my retirement plan from "PCT trail bum "to "van by the river" so ima guess that no matter what happens i'm probably not allowed into the Lambo dealership

but good luck to everyone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I hope we're all right.

This stupid ponzi goes to zero. Casa does his victory lap.
Then like a phoenix, this ponzi reemerges and takes flight to all new heights.
I'll meet you at the Lambo dealership.
I hope Bitcoin goes to zero because everyone realizes it is worthless nothingness, but the money all stays in the game and shifts to other places so a bunch of stuff like eth, matic, dot, or whatever happens to survive or come out new can blow up.

Reactions: crustBrother

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
We're probably much, much, MUCH closer to the next bottom than we are to the next top.

Having said that, I know we're still only half way, but the BTC is forming a bearish engulfing on the yearly chart for the first time ever. BTC always had 2 years of high trend followed by 1 year of down trend... We could be looking at 2 down years in a row for the first time ever if that engulfing comes to fruition (the below image is not even showing the current price of 23,5k).

1655151979656.png

If cycles are getting longer maybe this should be expected?

• Haha
Reactions: stringcheese

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
We're probably much, much, MUCH closer to the next bottom than we are to the next top.

Having said that, I know we're still only half way, but the BTC is forming a bearish engulfing on the yearly chart for the first time ever. BTC always had 2 years of high trend followed by 1 year of down trend... We could be looking at 2 down years in a row for the first time ever if that engulfing comes to fruition (the below image is not even showing the current price of 23,5k).

View attachment 131494

If cycles are getting longer maybe this should be expected?
Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets https://g.co/kgs/9WPSNz

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
i believe that 10 years from now we will indeed look back and see 30K as great buying opportunity
Believe what you want, but it is also possible that a Bitcoin ends up being worth like $100 and all of the price spiking was due to early manipulation and then unique market conditions.
I don't understand why you would hold a quickly depreciating asset either way, or continue to buy more of it. Whatever you think it will be worth later, shouldn't you have sold almost all you had of it by this point, and be waiting for signs of a recovery down the line before buying more?

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
shouldn't you have sold almost all you had of it by this point,
yeah, did that a while back...

Reactions: stringcheese

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Until government decides to tax the hell out of any and all gains made.

You really think they're going to sit back and just watch?

Remember when much of the internet was "free"?
The problem with Bitcoin logic is Bitcoiners never look at macro…they only look at the micro.

They’re quite similar to gold bugs.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I like my strategy and I will hold on to it. Fits my profile better. Do your thing, I do mine. My BTC position IS looking at years from now, so I don't mind waiting... I will keep buying more. Shorting the market and trading overall is waaay too stresfull, just not for me.

I respect everyone else's opinion, and I expect the same from everyone else. Who doesn't respect my opinion can bend backwards and fook themselves in the ass.

Also... stringcheese may act like a dick sometimes, but disrespecting his profession is terrible of you. You should be ashamed. Not saying he didn't ask for it, but some lines you don't cross, it's disrespectful. Learn some manners.
BTC will go down by half from where it is right now, if you feel like paying extra for what you could have got for less a few months down the road so be it

Dickcheese doesn't deserve any respect, his line of work is menial but that is not what makes him toilet scum. People who try to insult a strangers mother over the internet are a in a "special" class all of his own, men who paint their nails also fall into the same category

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
What’s cute is watching you parrot stuff from BTC fanboi websites.

I remember you saying 30,000 was a great buying opportunity as well. Lol.
It was. Your opinion on this matter is laughably worthless.

Like they tax any gains made from any investment ever? shocking.

Believe what you want, but it is also possible that a Bitcoin ends up being worth like $100 and all of the price spiking was due to early manipulation and then unique market conditions.
I don't understand why you would hold a quickly depreciating asset either way, or continue to buy more of it. Whatever you think it will be worth later, shouldn't you have sold almost all you had of it by this point, and be waiting for signs of a recovery down the line before buying more?
Your idea of a quickly depreciating asset is really weird considering it's still up thousands and thousands %... which is why your opinions on this matter should be swiftly ignored. you and cada are trolls.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
BTC will go down by half from where it is right now, if you feel like paying extra for what you could have got for less a few months down the road so be it

Dickcheese doesn't deserve any respect, his line of work is menial but that is not what makes him toilet scum. People who try to insult a strangers mother over the internet are a in a "special" class all of his own, men who paint their nails also fall into the same category
Show me your 100x leveraged short position with all the money you have to prove you are sure this is what is going to happen. You don't know. No one knows. Follow your setup, I'll follow mine. I didn't ask for your opinion.

As for insulting someone's mom, I must have missed something. He truly is a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

i don't think anyone here is under the impression that crypto is tax free income. Those who don't pay taxes on it are knowingly taking a risk. It will get taxed as capital gains just like any other investment sale.

Reactions: brukuns