Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
The CEO level at major companies is an exclusive club. Almost every CEO I've ever met at major companies have been hired because they are friends with the previous CEO and/or friends of the owners of the company and/or friends with Board of Directors. And almost none of them have LinkedIn accounts.

And there are CEO clubs, such as https://www.ypo.org/ organization which is damn near full on cult status and quite large with CEOs across North America and I think overseas too. I know a few people in it and it's pretty eye opening. They have to swear secrecy and everything. They even have a fucking 'life manual' that tells them what ideals they should strive for, moral compass diagrams, etc.

The members pay big dollars for 'outings' with other members, such as rent out Slater's wave pool for the weekend for about 10 guys. Another outing included an all paid private jet trip to SF for a 49ers game for a small group of members and they sat in the owner's box. They got to meet top Niner's staff and hang with the owner.

You're required to do a minimum amount of outings per year. Sometimes they are just for members, other times you can bring your family.

The organization also pays big dollars for guest speakers for it's members, such as shelling out $100k for Laird Hamilton to come speak to the members about all that 'you can succeed if you believe' type of Tony Robbins bs.

But if you join, you're instantly bro brah with CEOs of many companies across major industries in the US, and you also get connected to Hollywood celebs and athletes. There is also a complete database of every member, including cell, personal email addresses, etc. each member has access too.

To join, of course you need to be sponsored by someone who is already member, and meet the minimum requirements in salary and I think be head of company that meets minimum revenue requirements.
That all makes sens
But if it’s all about who you know, then

how does someone get there without connections on LinkedIn?

and what good does fake connections that you don’t share with other ceos get you?

racer, I question your business model
But I know you’ve thought about my questions.
I’m so curious about your explanations

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
That all makes sens
But if it’s all about who you know, then

how does someone get there without connections on LinkedIn?

and what good does fake connections that you don’t share with other ceos get you?

racer, I question your business model
But I know you’ve thought about my questions.
I’m so curious about your explanations
I'm curious to see if it works. I plan on selling the service for $200 to $1,000 per month depending on how big of an army you want. I'm currently setting this up for a few existing clients (no CEO's but life coaches, biz coaches, HR software salespeople, commercial appliance sales, recruiters) to see how effective. Making specific targets for each. I'm not charging them as they've hired me for something else and I told them it's experimental. If successful, I'll start pitching my email list and then cold DM people. I'm positive I could get 10 people minimum by the end of the year, possibility 40+ if I'm dreaming.

One thing that is invaluable about building a network is making "groups" or "events" on Linkedin. Whoever starts the group or event gets all emails and phone numbers of whoever joins.

Currently this is zero percent revenue of my main business. Just something I've been theorizing since lockdown era. I've dreamnt up other ideas that flopped and some that are 20% of my revenue. Maybe it hits maybe it doesn't. If it doesn't hit, It's costed me about 5 hours so far and what I paid for the linkedin army accounts and proxies. If it does hit, I could add a new client in less than an hour, with a fixed cost on linkedin army accounts and proxies and 10min maintenance per month per client.

Update: I've found a person selling this. An Indian guy who doesn't speak English well. Pretended to be a potential customer on Skype. Says he charges $2,500 per month for an army of 8,000 accounts (only takes Bitcoin as payment). Wouldn't tell me how many clients he has but showed me a few examples of before and after and I verified by checking on Linkedin (two CEO's and a VP of Wholesale Sales - all small companies).

Last edited:
Reactions: Random Guy

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Just cause a thing is called something, doesn’t make it a thing :D;):poke:
This is how tech works now - lots of pumping dumb ideas into something big for sap investors. For example a sperg at Google is now “whistleblowing” that a chatbot about as advanced as ELIZA is sentient. That “whistleblower’s” physiognomy actually tells you all you need to know about this claim.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I'm curious to see if it works. I plan on selling the service for $200 to $1,000 per month depending on how big of an army you want. I'm currently setting this up for a few existing clients (no CEO's but life coaches, biz coaches, HR software salespeople, commercial appliance sales, recruiters) to see how effective. Making specific targets for each. I'm not charging them as they've hired me for something else and I told them it's experimental. If successful, I'll start pitching my email list and then cold DM people. I'm positive I could get 10 people minimum by the end of the year, possibility 40+ if I'm dreaming.

One thing that is invaluable about building a network is making "groups" or "events" on Linkedin. Whoever starts the group or event gets all emails and phone numbers of whoever joins.

Currently this is zero percent revenue of my main business. Just something I've been theorizing since lockdown era. I've dreamnt up other ideas that flopped and some that are 20% of my revenue. Maybe it hits maybe it doesn't. If it doesn't hit, It's costed me about 5 hours so far and what I paid for the linkedin army accounts and proxies. If it does hit, I could add a new client in less than an hour, with a fixed cost on linkedin army accounts and proxies and 10min maintenance per month per client.

Update: I've found a person selling this. An Indian guy who doesn't speak English well. Pretended to be a potential customer on Skype. Says he charges $2,500 per month for an army of 8,000 accounts (only takes Bitcoin as payment). Wouldn't tell me how many clients he has but showed me a few examples of before and after and I verified by checking on Linkedin (two CEO's and a VP of Wholesale Sales - all small companies).
I love your creativity
and that you’ve got the balls to try to make different ideas work

• Love
Reactions: racer1

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BTC has reached no mans land. Almost no support between now and 10k area. Will have to check the heat maps to see where big orders are hiding.

:drowning:

1655088749057.png

Last edited:

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
The below comment is for those who are actually interested. If you are not, please, oh please, skip it.

That weekly close was nasty, like, as bad as it could have gotten. There will be a lot of short squeezes between now and wherever the bottom is.

The most bullish bottom is probably at 24,400k. 21 - 23k quite possible and may be more realistic. 19k? sure. I would be surprised if we reach 14k.

Cool I'm having a shot at such low prices, did not expect that entering the market. Would be stoked to be starting now, but what can you do.

25k may end up being a local bottom, some clear support here... but when the US market opens tomorrow it may tank, so not counting on it.

I'm happy DCAing BTC going down, light handed. full of sh!t whoever says they know where the bottom is. Fundamentals haven't changed. It's just following the market... should we consider the stock market dead because it's going down? Same with BTC. Opportunitaaay for those who understand the value of this.

BTW, Miners are starting to sell...Network is getting less complex, lots of miners, probably mostly the ones who started mining at 60k will likely have to sell their BTC to pay for the operations, many will shut down for good. This happens every cycle, it's actually a good sign... a sign that it's business as usual for BTC and a sign that the bottom is not far.

Also probably the most important price action for the markets right now is oil. It should reach an ATH... if it forms a double top and retraces it will bring inflation down quite fast and you know what happens next. It's still clearly in an uptrend, but that won't last forever.

Also... Celsius... hope none of you guys have anything to do with it.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I've been in credit card / small biz loan debt for a significant amount and somehow my current crypto portfolio hurts more than the debt.

Whatevers. So much boasting on Twitter (and here) on how BTC is going to drop out below $20k or to zero... I'm excited to see!

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
The below comment is for those who are actually interested. If you are not, please, oh please, skip it.

That weekly close was nasty, like, as bad as it could have gotten. There will be a lot of short squeezes between now and wherever the bottom is.

The most bullish bottom is probably at 24,400k. 21 - 23k quite possible and may be more realistic. 19k? sure. I would be surprised if we reach 14k.

Cool I'm having a shot at such low prices, did not expect that entering the market. Would be stoked to be starting now, but what can you do.

25k may end up being a local bottom, some clear support here... but when the US market opens tomorrow it may tank, so not counting on it.
12k is in the cards if the economy or Putin nukes, you should learn to short the market and not become a HODL queen. Can make money both ways, it's an eye opener for those who are always whinging about their investments taking a :poop:

a 1% move on 10x leverage is 10 percent, a 200-300 dollar move on BTC happens daily, on a 10k account this is 1k. surely even someone like you can muster up enough cash to get started. Hate to see someone in your position just buy and hold, this is a losing strategy and will take you years to recoup your initial capital

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: brukuns

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Imagine investing, and not knowing how to short?

That's like playing baseball, and always being on the field hoping to catch a fly ball, without ever getting to go to bat and try for a home run!

:drowning::drowning::drowning::foreheadslap::drowning::drowning::drowning:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017

I'm happy DCAing BTC going down, light handed. full of sh!t whoever says they know where the bottom is. Fundamentals haven't changed. It's just following the market... should we consider the stock market dead because it's going down? Same with BTC. Opportunitaaay for those who understand the value of this.

BTW, Miners are starting to sell...Network is getting less complex, lots of miners, probably mostly the ones who started mining at 60k will likely have to sell their BTC to pay for the operations, many will shut down for good. This happens every cycle, it's actually a good sign... a sign that it's business as usual for BTC and a sign that the bottom is not far.

Also probably the most important price action for the markets right now is oil. It should reach an ATH... if it forms a double top and retraces it will bring inflation down quite fast and you know what happens next. It's still clearly in an uptrend, but that won't last forever.

Also... Celsius... hope none of you guys have anything to do with it.

"fundamentals haven't changed" :foreheadslap: fundamentals of Bitcoin haven't changed since it was worth fractions of a penny

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
"fundamentals haven't changed" :foreheadslap: fundamentals of Bitcoin haven't changed since it was worth fractions of a penny
the astrology believer chimes in with his worthless opinion once again, adoption is a major fundamental difference. it's what your parents probably should have done after having you.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
the astrology believer chimes in with his worthless opinion once again, adoption is a major fundamental difference. it's what your parents probably should have done after having you.
Keep your story straight, chart reader. You're the astrologist, remember? Hey what's your favorite tomb fork, loser?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Keep your story straight, chart reader. You're the astrologist, remember? Hey what's your favorite tomb fork, loser?
:roflmao: reading candlestick charts is a necessity to informed trading, people actually do it for a profession just as you bring plates of food to hangry customers.

tomb fork dead like ohm fork and titano fork. rinse and repeat in and out and on to the next. you bought the local top and held to the bottom, lesson learned and maybe you can do better the next time

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
:roflmao: reading candlestick charts is a necessity to informed trading, people actually do it for a profession just as you bring plates of food to hangry customers.

tomb fork dead like ohm fork and titano fork. rinse and repeat in and out and on to the next. you bought the local top and held to the bottom, lesson learned and maybe you can do better the next time
Your mom's cooch is so swampy Duck Dynasty turned down shooting a new season between her legs even though it was offered up free and with ample open space

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Your mom's cooch is so swampy Duck Dynasty turned down shooting a new season between her legs even though it was offered up free and with ample open space
this is a pleb insult, fits your simple mindedness perfectly. as a 30 yo waiter you probably aren't very clever to begin with, my dearest sympathies are with you sir :monkey:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
this is a pleb insult, fits your simple mindedness perfectly. as a 30 yo waiter you probably aren't very clever to begin with, my dearest sympathies are with you sir :monkey:
You can keep making fun of my job, but I make 2k+ for thirty hours a week in a party atmosphere where I meet more fine women in that week than you have in a decade. You're a lonely joke, give your balls a tug tit fvcker.