When will the state DAs bring charges against Trump?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Let's see it. I will happily watch everyone involved in that shitshow burn at the stake, especially if they are government officials.

Until then, I'll be waiting. Any day now.
Everytime you say "any day now" is proving that you love gloating about scumbags getting off the hook, just because it annoys people you dislike.

Peek spitefulness and undue concern with trivial matters.

How manly. You and Trump have more uncommon that you would ever admit. Narcissistic behavior to start.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Everytime you say "any day now" is proving that you love gloating about scumbags getting off the hook, just because it annoys people you dislike.

Peek spitefulness and undue concern with trivial matters.

How manly. You and Trump have more uncommon that you would ever admit. Narcissistic behavior to start.
I say "any day now" because I know that it pisses off people like you. At least one good thing to come out of Trump is watching people like you lose their mind for 4 years despite Trump having minimal effect on your day-to-day life, aside from you allowing him to get to you.

ORANGEMANBAD TDS ANYDAYNOW :ban:
ANYDAYNOW ORANGEMANBAD TDS :ban:
TDS ANYDAYNOW ORANGEMANBAD :ban:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
so, like, he's right then
That's not the same as gloating that Trump got away with something. The people who said "any day now" were right all through the Mueller days. I thought Trump was going down too and I wanted to see it.

The anti Trumper's wrapped up a big box with a bow on it only to find that there was nothing inside when the proverbial Christmas morning came around. Sad!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
That's not the same as gloating that Trump got away with something. The people who said "any day now" were right all through the Mueller days. I thought Trump was going down too and I wanted to see it.

The anti Trumper's wrapped up a big box with a bow on it only to find that there was nothing inside when the proverbial Christmas morning came around. Sad!
Was there nothing in it, or did we watch Mueller wrap 10 different instances of obstruction of justice on Christmas Eve, watch AG Barr unwrap it Christmas morning, and say there was nothing inside?

IMHO this is kind of like trying to assert Clinton didn't get a BJ because not enough Senators voted to convict.

YMMV

Reactions: Woke AF

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
You should read the Mueller report Grape. Or better yet the findings of the bi-partisan Senate committee report. I don't think you're a partisan hack and I think you might find it enlightening. Put it this way, they may not have charged Trump with a crime (for various reasons not all of which relate to an inability to prove crimes were committed), but anyone that would trust Trump and his associates to run this country given the verified facts contained in those document is out of their mind. I think you would agree if you read them.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Was there nothing in it, or did we watch Mueller wrap 10 different instances of obstruction of justice on Christmas Eve, watch AG Barr unwrap it Christmas morning, and say there was nothing inside?

IMHO this is kind of like trying to assert Clinton didn't get a BJ because not enough Senators voted to convict.

YMMV
It was certainly not a pure-as-the-wind-driven-snow declaration of Trump. However it was woefully unsuccessful at unseating Trump as many hoped it would. MUELLER IS COMING

Edit: SIzzled, agreed, see above

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
You're definitely right about that Grape. Trump has an amazing ability to wiggle his way out of tight situations. He's been doing it his whole life. As much as I believe the DAs will likely uncover financial crimes if they did deep enough, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if nothing ever comes of it.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

What a load of crap. You are either uninformed or a sh!t person who is gloating. We all know nothing came of the Mueller report because of the cowardly corrupt Repub senate, but keep playing stupid.

• Haha