When will the state DAs bring charges against Trump?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The question was when. I told you when.
Yes, and that completely unsubstantiated response to when was followed by a why. You didn't tell us why.

When you say you cannot tell us why, does that mean you have zero knowledge or suspicion and you extracted August 2021 from your anus, or does it mean you have non-zero knowledge or suspicion but don't consider it advisable to share?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yes, and that completely unsubstantiated response to when was followed by a why. You didn't tell us why.

When you say you cannot tell us why, does that mean you have zero knowledge or suspicion and you extracted August 2021 from your anus, or does it mean you have non-zero knowledge or suspicion but don't consider it advisable to share?
It is my opinion that there are posters here who do not take opinions well.

Substantiate or GTFO!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Hold up.

Did you actually think a poster on the erBB would have a certain and fully-informed idea of when Trump will be charged by state prosecutors in Georgia or New York?

Is that because you think some of us work for the DA in Manhattan or the AG's office in Georgia?

I gave an answer based on literally no knowledge - if possible, it was in even more jest than when I told everyone that the Green New Deal (which, of course does not even exist yet) killed my dog, which El Oldo seemed to believe (autism?).

So, in summary, I do not work for the Manhattan DA or as a State's Attorney in Georgia. I cannot answer the question. But still, August 2021 is the answer.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
He wasn't talking to you. Thanks for your input!
He’s my friend, I don’t want to see him upset when you welch on payment. Which you certainly would. Call it friendly advice. It’s what good friends do. It’s understandable that you don’t know that. Maybe start with a dog? Tie a pork chop around your neck and see if the dog will be your friend!

Why do you keep talking to/about me?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
He’s my friend, I don’t want to see him upset when you welch on payment. Which you certainly would. Call it friendly advice. It’s what good friends do. It’s understandable that you don’t know that. Maybe start with a dog? Tie a pork chop around your neck and see if the dog will be your friend!

Why do you keep talking to/about me?
He wasn't actually asking me to bet. In fact, he was doing the opposite.

You have a strange inability to pick up sarcasm here. Are you on the spectrum?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Hold up.

Did you actually think a poster on the erBB would have a certain and fully-informed idea of when Trump will be charged by state prosecutors in Georgia or New York?

Is that because you think some of us work for the DA in Manhattan or the AG's office in Georgia?

I gave an answer based on literally no knowledge - if possible, it was in even more jest than when I told everyone that the Green New Deal (which, of course does not even exist yet) killed my dog, which El Oldo seemed to believe (autism?).

So, in summary, I do not work for the Manhattan DA or as a State's Attorney in Georgia. I cannot answer the question. But still, August 2021 is the answer.
I think you are lying.

Admit it, Cyrus.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
He wasn't actually asking me to bet. In fact, he was doing the opposite.

You have a strange inability to pick up sarcasm here. Are you on the spectrum?
Is that something you would know about?