Wheat is Murder

Jan 8, 2023
Europe has different standards for wheat also I believe they banned GMOs. I've heard that people who had gluten issues from U.S. wheat didn't have it in europe. I think its that there is much higher gluten content in usa. I don't have gluten intolerance so I didn't notice a difference.

I went to a raw food detox and their angle on wheat was.. so you know how when you mix flour with water it becomes a kind of paste? Well thats what it does in your digestive tract. There are things called villi which are for nutrient absorption and they get caked with gluten and then a lot of your digestive efficiency goes down.

Another layer has to do with something called food combining. Proteins require acidic juices to digest and starches require basic. When you have a mixed starch and protein meal which is typical of our culture, the ph cancels out and the food is partially digested and putrifies in your intestines.

If you do a colon cleanse (doesn't matter how healthy you think you are) you will discover a lot of stuff in there. My leading theory on where to find hunter biden's laptop.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I ate saltine premium crackers yesterday and nearly bled out on the toilet. I've got one of my wife's pads on rn.