what'z on the menu?

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
I can follow a recipe, but rarely create something good on my own. Especially if it’s healthy. Pretty stocked on this creation. Made 6 containers worth.

Red and sweet potatoes cooked in the air fryer along with a foil pouch of diced garlic, ginger, and evoo. Red peppers and onion cooked on the stove w/evoo. Boiled the pasta and when it was cooked added fresh chopped spinach and frozen green beans to the boiling water. Drained and mixed all ingredients. Added a bit more evoo, s&p, and will add some grilled chicken. :shaka:

IMG_1002.jpeg

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
hack fir anyone in l.a.:
go to parks finest bbq. (not parks korean). order corn bread bibinka. doesnt really corn bread....may toe the line between cornbread and dessert...but DEAR GOD THAT ISH IS GOOD
Pro Tip:
-Box of Trader Joes cornbread mix prepared as rec'd on recipe, but add . . .
-1 Can of old school Creamed Corn

Haven't had the cornbread you are talking about but the above sounds like it could get you in the same sandbox. You're welcome :beer:

Reactions: 20W-50 and blood

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Last night I made black bean burgers for the 2nd time. I was pretty hungry so I forgot to take pics of the final product. Not exactly a super quick and easy recipe but I made a double batch and froze some patties. They came out really good. The beans get rinsed and baked on a sheet for 20 min while you are prepping everything else so they aren't mushy once everything is all said and done. Lots of onions, peppers, feta cheese and cashews for flavor. Some chipotle sauce in the mix. https://www.seriouseats.com/the-best-black-bean-burger-recipe
20240429_173504.jpg20240429_183137.jpg

Last edited:

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Last night I made black bean burgers for the 2nd time. I was pretty hungry so I forgot to take pics of the final product. Not exactpy a super quick and easy recipe but I made a double batch and froze some patties. They came out really good. The beans get rinsed and baked on a sheet for 20 min while you are prepping everything else so they aren't mushy once everything is all said and done. Lots of onions, peppers, feta cheese and cashews for flavor. Some chipotle sauce in the mix. https://www.seriouseats.com/the-best-black-bean-burger-recipe
View attachment 179234View attachment 179235
That could work on top of an actual hamburger. :roflmao:

It looks great man, seriously, but you won't see me going down that road.