What would she know, she doesn't have any diagrams, doesn't even say "flatten the curve" or "exponential"..... Quack

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
So google will not allow a real doctor to have a real opinion about COVID-19 therapeutics. And we allow this company to control a huge percentage of speech in the United States. There wasn’t anything outrageous or bombastic about what this doctor was even saying.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
https://archive.fo/G7wtb

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.
Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.
She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The vid in the link I posted runs 45 minutes. Whether her experience and opinions are valid or not, her initial turn at the mic went for 5.5 minutes and during the Q&A she responded to a question for another 1.4 minutes.

This guy also spoke so I supposed he's next on your list. 5.3 minutes.

View attachment 95265
Please tell me Nancy Reagan's astrologer is present.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
More about America's Front Line Doctors here.

blurb:

"In general, America’s Frontline Doctors lack credibility as none of the Doctors are specialized in the field of infectious diseases. Further, much of the information they present is not supported by the scientific consensus regarding Covid-19. Lastly, the group appears to be connected to the Tea Party Patriots, which is owned by the Tea Party Patriots Fund that lobbies for small government and conservative causes.

Overall, we rate America’s Frontline Doctors a quackery level pseudoscience website based on the promotion of false or misleading information regarding Coronavirus that does not align with the consensus of science. We also rate them Low for factual reporting due to a lack of transparency as well as using known pseudoscience sources to draw their conclusions. (D. Van Zandt 7/28/2020)"

Kento said:
Please tell me Nancy Reagan's astrologer is present.
Ms. Quigley died in San Francisco about 5-7 yrs ago.

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
More about America's Front Line Doctors here.

blurb:

"In general, America’s Frontline Doctors lack credibility as none of the Doctors are specialized in the field of infectious diseases. Further, much of the information they present is not supported by the scientific consensus regarding Covid-19. Lastly, the group appears to be connected to the Tea Party Patriots, which is owned by the Tea Party Patriots Fund that lobbies for small government and conservative causes.

Overall, we rate America’s Frontline Doctors a quackery level pseudoscience website based on the promotion of false or misleading information regarding Coronavirus that does not align with the consensus of science. We also rate them Low for factual reporting due to a lack of transparency as well as using known pseudoscience sources to draw their conclusions. (D. Van Zandt 7/28/2020)"
Damn.

I was sure they would be credible with endorsements from Donald Trump Jr., Breitbart, and VonMeister.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.
Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.
She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

So?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
She sounds perfect for Trumps cabinet, in other news Hermain Cain still in hospital and another republican moron Covid denying congressman tested positive, You Trumntards are dumber than a bag of gravel and grifters of every description are getting rich on your stupidity.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Look at all the usual suspects falling for this insane Womans nonsense, lol! dumber than dirt.

Reactions: rice

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
The vid in the link I posted runs 45 minutes. Whether her experience and opinions are valid or not, her initial turn at the mic went for 5.5 minutes and during the Q&A she responded to a question for another 1.4 minutes.

This guy also spoke so I supposed he's next on your list. 5.3 minutes.

View attachment 95265
He was the most sensible, but the fact that he decided to join a professional association with the likes of the above mentioned Nigerian is disqualifying for me. Come on, GDaddy, you cannot tell me you listened to that Nigerian Md and took her seriously?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
To me the effort to censor the video is more interesting than the video itself. There is a sh!t ton of complete bullshit on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and its fascinating what gets censored and what does not.
Record companies are some of the worst with censorship.

I find if far more offensive when an entire video is silenced because some record exec is horrified about it having a 40-year old song on its soundtrack.

David Icke disciples spewing BS, not so much. Can't they just do a tent revival like back in the day?

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W

Maybe she could become Chief Physician for the Space Force? :roflmao: .

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
He was the most sensible, but the fact that he decided to join a professional association with the likes of the above mentioned Nigerian is disqualifying for me. Come on, GDaddy, you cannot tell me you listened to that Nigerian Md and took her seriously?
I don't who to take seriously on this. All I'm seeing so far is a moving target.
What seems apparent is that there is a compromise to be struck between the *potential* benefits of perma-lockdown vs its costs.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"Yale study" ...

charlatans

retrospective analysis vs. well-designed clinical trials....

Reactions: tacos

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
what is going on with hydroxychloroquine trials in other countries?

or is this a global conspiracy against Trump?