What role did Twitter/Facebook meddling play in the events of January 6th?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Why were all those Jan 6 people so pissed off? Really strange. Its as if they thought something un-just had happened. :unsure:

You guys also overlooked the second part of my opening post. We now know that Twitter/Facebook censored stories to help Biden. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that they also purposefully amplified certain stories to gin up left wing unrest in The Summer Of Love 2020.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
because they're a bunch of stupid, fear-motivated, uneducated, brainwashed, white hillbillies who are afraid of being subsumed by the "other"

Edit: I also wanted to add that they were fat and ugly too.
Plus they were stupid enough to buy the the lies of the worlds most obvious conman just like Nordbot.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
OMG WMD

We need common sense zip tie reform

Also, more government buildings and officials need to be pooped upon; it's payback for what they do to their constituents
But you support 10 year prison sentences for defacing statues

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
OMG WMD

We need common sense zip tie reform

Also, more government buildings and officials need to be pooped upon; it's payback for what they do to their constituents
my new bluegrass EDM song is titled "Why Didn't I Bring Zip Ties To This Simple Political Protest?"

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
They really don't like America turning into a secular, multicultural society whose main mouthpieces talk sh!t about them and their values. Trump convinced them that he is their guy, who will lead America out of this mess.

That's it in a nutshell.
Nailed it

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
They really don't like America turning into a secular, multicultural society whose main mouthpieces talk sh!t about them and their values. Trump convinced them that he is their guy, who will lead America out of this mess.

That's it in a nutshell.
Replacing Abrahamic religions with a new religion based on climate alarmism and "diversity" complete with Medieval Catholic style sins, saints, indulgences, and penances is not a "secular multicultural society"

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Replacing Abrahamic religions with a new religion based on climate alarmism and "diversity" complete with Medieval Catholic style sins, saints, indulgences, and penances is not a "secular multicultural society"
OK Boomer, still denying your culture warrior status?

Reactions: Chile Verde

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
the Abrahamic religions have worked out great thus far.

thousands of years of murder, war, and over-exploitation of resources.