What kind of hummus are you eating?

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
I think Tahini is an aquired taste but once you’re in you’re all in. That’s why I like Haigs.

Reactions: Chocki

abalone

Michael Peterson status
Jan 16, 2002
Trader Joe’s used to have a good one that was kind of spicy.
The Spicy Red Pepper Hummus was great! I keep giving suggestions to the kahunas at my local TJs, apparently I don't carry enough weight. Several favorite products have been discontinued. Wah wah

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
The Spicy Red Pepper Hummus was great! I keep giving suggestions to the kahunas at my local TJs, apparently I don't carry enough weight. Several favorite products have been discontinued. Wah wah
That is another pet peeve.

Why do restaurants and other establishments remove the only thing I go there for? If it aint broke don't fix it.

Have you tried to buy Levi's 513's. They discontinued them. The only ones that fit me right. :cursing:

Underwear by size? Used to be by waist size now it's s/m/l/xl and none of them fit right. :cursing:

My favorite store Grant Boy's.. done! :cursing:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Why do restaurants and other establishments remove the only thing I go there for? If it aint broke don't fix it.

Have you tried to buy Levi's 513's. They discontinued them. The only ones that fit me right. :cursing:
:cursing:

My favorite store Grant Boy's.. done! :cursing:
I have to upsize pants and shirts above my actual waist size and torso girth because clothes are now cut to fit skinny hipsters and craft beer nerds with baby strength arms and big bellies. Arm pit/hole and upper chest ends up being too tight while the belly is a tent.

Basically reflects the way most “men” are built nowadays :toilet:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My nephew loves hummus.

I couldn't remember who it was that shaped my opinion about hummus.

One time he brought some over to a family dinner and he was chowing it down, saying how delicious it was, with his mouth full of hummus and pita bread, and I was looking at him all judgmental. :shrug:

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex

Story of my life. I'm still mourning the loss of my favorite blue corn tortilla chips. They were store brand chips, great price, and would sell out as soon as the shelf was stocked. Why? All the other options taste like blue cardboard to me.

I still remember the day I walked in and saw them on clearance.