What kind of hummus are you eating?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
In the main page, I keep thinking this thread is about cannibals.

I’ll have to try the roasted red pepper from sabras. The Trader Joe’s one I used to like was roasted red pepper

They used to have these brown rice tortilla / burrito wraps that were gluten free and worked really well as thin crust pizza crust for me.
Those motherfuckers really screwed me when they stopped selling those

Reactions: keenfish

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
1697461426803.png

I like the rich, dark humus w the earthy smell.

Don't eat it bc probably roundworm eggs that will become intestinal parasites. Knew a girl who had ascaris coming out of her butt bc she had Kahlua pork in Samoa that got ascaris eggs from the dirt pit. Ascaris is a bright bubblegum pink roundworm. She went to the student health center to get treated, and the doctor kept some in a jar bc it was so weird. She wanted to keep it as a souvenir, but they wouldn't let her. She argued that they were her worms. She was weird.
1697461776962.png

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
View attachment 164722

I like the rich, dark humus w the earthy smell.

Don't eat it bc probably roundworm eggs that will become intestinal parasites. Knew a girl who had ascaris coming out of her butt bc she had Kahlua pork in Samoa that got ascaris eggs from the dirt pit. Ascaris is a bright bubblegum pink roundworm. She went to the student health center to get treated, and the doctor kept some in a jar bc it was so weird. She wanted to keep it as a souvenir, but they wouldn't let her. She argued that they were her worms. She was weird.
View attachment 164723

I recall dissecting Ascaris worms in college.

Teach said something like, "Use gloves because the eggs may still be viable, and don't put your fingers in your mouths/nose/eyes."

• Haha
Reactions: ghostshaper

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Teach said something like, "Use gloves because the eggs may still be viable, and don't put your fingers in your mouths/nose/eyes."
IMG_6388.jpeg
Every six months. There are single dose treatments for city folks.

Reactions: keenfish

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005

When I was in grad school, I taught zo lab and we dissected them, too. I just told the kids not to suck on them.

I had a vietnamese student who always ask if I've eaten whatever it was we were dissecting that day.

A Mexican student brought in some dried seasoned crickets when we dissected grasshoppers. The crickets were tasty.

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF and Mr Doof

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
:ROFLMAO:
You know they are the same, right?
Hardee’s and Carls have totally different menus bro and along with the fact that Worst Foods is barely one step above Miracle Crap if they were the same why would they bother marketing etc the same product under two different brands/labels?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Hardee’s and Carls have totally different menus bro and along with the fact that Worst Foods is barely one step above Miracle Crap if they were the same why would they bother marketing etc the same product under two different brands/labels?
Apparently, you are unfamiliar with American car manufactures:shrug:

Reactions: grapedrink