What is the best smell ever?

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Closely followed by the strings of LeeD’s tennis racket strings after the introduction of a new can of tennis balls.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
What would happen if you smelled a stripper eating popcorn wearing brand new vans? Spontaneous pepal explosion?:shrug:
That’s when I tell her it’s time she has to leave but she can have my new vans after I ink in a brick wall on the white foxing with my blue pen and tell her “This is your Brick, Babe, It’s been great”

• Haha
Reactions: keenfish

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
That’s when I tell her it’s time she has to leave but she can have my new vans after I ink in a brick wall on the white foxing with my blue pen and tell her “This is your Brick, Babe, It’s been great”
To keep it Surf related for the Travel Forum erBber’s - Fynbos - but not really.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Oh Sit how could I forget about this one…I was on search today at the local nursery and Viloa@@! They had them…!!!!!!!!!

See, There are numerous dogs on leashes that walk in front of my house on the daily and their owners let these canines lift their legs and add moisturizers to my plants who are petrified at the prospect and are turning to a shade of stone in the horror that they witness and feel.

Enter Curry Plant and Rue….

Two plants dogs dislike…and they will be well cared for me in defiant protest of shitty dog owners.

Piiss on your own plants!