What is the best smell ever?

drunjk

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 27, 2017
the idle, empty mind, which joins the world only by the grace of sleep, can practice only by extending the name of things, by emptying them and substituting formulas for them. then it maneuvers over their debris. no more sensations, nothing but memories. under each formula lies a corpse. being and object alike die under the pretext they have occasioned. this is the mind’s frivolous, funereal debauch

Reactions: Chocki

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
gunpowder, duck blood, spilled coffee, and ice-cold brackish water, swirling together in the footwell of a decomposing old duck blind

a soaking wet retriever sitting happily on your waders completes the bouquet

maybe not “best ever” but unique, and evocative

sulfur, iron, coffee, salt, rotten timber, and wet dog

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
my chick bought me some cologne. says she loves the smell. havent touched it
Bro, she’s given you the chance to knock one out of the park. Not even an underhand pitch, we’re talking tee ball here and you can’t even be bothered to step up to the plate. Kind of not chill on your part tbh

For the record, if the occasion calls for the heavy artillery ie Im looking to close the deal it’s a little CK One or Be depending on the situation and/or lady in question. 60% of the time, it’s worked every time.

The beeswax candles I just made smell wicked good and never fail to impress female houseguests

Last edited:

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Out of ALL responses....
BACON:dancing:
Saturday morning cartoons with french toast.
Camping.
Bloody Mary's.
Baked Potatoes.
Maple Bear Claws (from the Rafaelo in Chicago)
And just... BACON!
Oh... Did I say CAMPING?
Geeezus, I'm going right now to the kitchen and fry up some....