What’s going on with Trumby’s right side?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
So you think he should get immunity by putting people on ignore while he keeps posting his sh!t? LOL!!! And you call people stupid? Attempting to dox people is totally cool to you right?
Hey dummy you can’t see this because I’m on ignore.

Does that give you immunity?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I hassle him for being a
Every day I log in and all I see is your avatar dominating the left side of every page in the political section. Quit spamming the board. And in case you're unclear, yes this is a warning.

You're worse than a teenage girl who just discovered social media.
I'm going to express the minority opinion on this. I hassle Hal for being a Twitter contractor, but she's only started 5/20 on the first page, 3/20 on the 2nd page and 8/20 on the third page. So that's higher than average but it's not like she's running full page sweeps. And some of these trigger a some valid back-n-forth.

Reactions: hal9000 and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This place needs content and Hal provides it. Plus I dont have to join Twitter when Hal posts it here.

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Yes, you see, I could have started a whole new thread on this dynamic revelation. But instead I shall focus only on monetizing your promise.

You and GromsDad should form either a wager or a pact. At the turn of the election, an agreement should be made to terminate the loser's acount
I‘m game. Trumby loses, I’m out. My only reque is that you play the sad walking away music from the Incredible Hulk tv series.

artfully done, this is like a Nixon non-denial denial

is he quitting posting, macrame, chewing tobacco, chunking for stripers?
just so we’re clear. I’ll quit the erBB if Trumby loses.

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I will remind everyone, DO NOT use real names for anyone. No first, middle, or last names. There are enough sleuthing internet creeps that a first name is often enough to go on to dig for more info.

DO NOT use real names for anyone.

Carry on.
What a wonderful world.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I‘m game. Trumby loses, I’m out. My only reque is that you play the sad walking away music from the Incredible Hulk tv series.

just so we’re clear. I’ll quit breathing if Trumby loses.
Anyone object? Nobody? Go Joe Go!

Last edited: