What’s going on with Trumby’s right side?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
are people not supposed to start topics or reply to topics on a message board? I’m confused?

what is the appropriate number of posts someone is allowed to post in a given day?
OMG Trump wore brown shoes today. I better start a new thread and ask the crew if they think he has bunions.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
are people not supposed to start topics or reply to topics on a message board? I’m confused?

what is the appropriate number of posts someone is allowed to post in a given day?
Our esteemed moderator seems piqued at the moment, so if I may interject.

The issue is at hand is that it is becoming a touch obvious that there are existing active threads, perfectly topical, in which you could post your comments.

Starting a new thread is an attempt to elevate your mundane thought to an elevated status as something original or unique, and needing extra attention.

Is simpler vernacular, stop being an attention whore you fücking slut.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
If Trumby is voted out I’ll quit
Yes, you see, I could have started a whole new thread on this dynamic revelation. But instead I shall focus only on monetizing your promise.

You and GromsDad should form either a wager or a pact. At the turn of the election, an agreement should be made to terminate the loser's acount

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
OMG Trump wore brown shoes today. I better start a new thread and ask the crew if they think he has bunions.
That's a stupid post.

Give the guy a number. I will. Five new posts per day, hal. Five. Save this dude from having a stroke.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

This is precious. :roflmao:

Beat it kook. :loser:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'm bracing for it.

What an easier time the trump fan must be having these last 3.5 years.

It's like believing in god.
Me too; I don't know what all these other people are looking at but I don't see a guaranteed W at all.

Looking at fivethirtyeight, Trump's closed the nationwide gap two points in a month, closer to a 4 point drop in lead in Minnesota.

That's not accounting for people who consume too much media without thinking who decide not to vote, people who decide not to vote because Rona, and all the purging and ratfckng that will be going on in Wisconsin, Florida, Georgia, etc.

He can't win it by flipping swing states that don't have hostile Republicans running the elections. He'll have to win Florida, or Wisconsin, or Arizona, etc. Pennsylvania and Michigan alone aren't going to get it done.

That also doesn't account for the massive hit he's going to take when he picks someone nobody wants for VP.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Yes, you see, I could have started a whole new thread on this dynamic revelation. But instead I shall focus only on monetizing your promise.

You and GromsDad should form either a wager or a pact. At the turn of the election, an agreement should be made to terminate the loser's acount
Hal was to big of a puss to meet up for a surf so you can rest assured that he's to big of a puss for any sort of wager.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Hal was to big of a puss to meet up for a surf so you can rest assured that he's to big of a puss for any sort of wager.
More likely he wanted nothing to do with a deplorable like you, but keep stalking someone who has you on ignore.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Mocking him because he's such a puss and puts people on ignore is not stalking dummy.
Wrong stupid, the guy want nothing to do with you and you keep taking shots at him. You want to talk about being a puss, how about crying to the mods because your first name was mentioned?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Wrong stupid, the guy want nothing to do with you and you keep taking shots at him. You want to talk about being a puss, how about crying to the mods because your first name was mentioned?
So you think he should get immunity by putting people on ignore while he keeps posting his sh!t? LOL!!! And you call people stupid? Attempting to dox people is totally cool to you right?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So you think he should get immunity by putting people on ignore while he keeps posting his sh!t? LOL!!! And you call people stupid? Attempting to dox people is totally cool to you right?
First name is not doxxing, pussboy.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What purpose is there to posting he first name or full name of a member on this forum?
Does not matter, simple fact posting a first name is not doxxing and only whining bitches would cry to the mods about it,

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I will remind everyone, DO NOT use real names for anyone. No first, middle, or last names. There are enough sleuthing internet creeps that a first name is often enough to dig more info. Be respectful, even of your enemies.

DO NOT use real names for anyone.

Carry on.

Last edited: