Watch out! Cyclist coming through

ShiverMeTimbers

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Mar 21, 2006
Gig Harbor
www.peistcharters.com
Around here the sheriff would be shaking their hands; in California you get put in jail for punishing criminals. Its not like they made the thieves "bite the curb."

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I get wanting to club thieves, I don't get enticing people so you can club them.

Makes me wonder if they had suffered some theft and were looking for revenge or were just bored and needed something to do while they got high.....both?

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
What about baiting and beating the thiefbaiters?

I think there's a reason we have laws.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
My old weed dealer and her BF had a bike stolen off their balcony one night. Her BF was this old school hesher who was always wound up about something. I came by to cop the next night and he was telling me how he was convinced that the thieves would come back for the other bike that night so he hooked the frame up to a power outlet in hopes of electrocuting them. Never heard if it worked or not.

• Haha
Reactions: ShiverMeTimbers

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I get wanting to club thieves, I don't get enticing people so you can club them.

Makes me wonder if they had suffered some theft and were looking for revenge or were just bored and needed something to do while they got high.....both?
Well, it IS Visalia

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yet kids have minds of their own and will still make dumb decisions on their own.

so don’t rely on the fact you’re raising your kids to do the right thing to avoid a stupid decisions in life.
So, if they get beat with a bat because they try and steal a bike it's their own fault

Free will

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Why not just buy a Peloton unit? You can pedal your ass off in complete safety.

If you fall behind, the rest of the internets can ridicule you. Better than going over the bars and being left for dead by your brobras...

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Just check in with me before you do that. I rode up Eureka Canyon a couple weeks ago.

There are asshole drivers and asshole bikers. I get annoyed with both. And I am both. I ride alone and I ride like I don't want to get hit by a car. Makes for no issues.

30/40 years ago, maybe yes. Grew up in that area. Nowadays I have a lot of DS Motorcyclist friends going through the exact, same areas. My brother is a mountain biker. My oldest nephew was rated in the top 20 high schooler Mountain bikers in California. Aptos H/S

He would be better but Cabrillo does not have a mountain bike team.

The street guys seem to have the worst attitudes. Maybe its the PEDS?

Corralitos Market.

The hub around there for all bicycle activity. a MEAT MARKET. Been there for over a 100 years.

Sausages, bacon, steaks, Tri tips. Customers lined up to buy the good sh!t. And then some freakin old cyclist guy who looks like beef jerkey buying a granola bar.