Watch out! Cyclist coming through

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
No idea. But most spots that aren’t dominated by equestrian fuckery are. If there’s a lot of entitled horse enthusiasts in the area forget it. They always get priority despite littering trails with feces.
I'll never understand this.

Dog owners are told to pick up after their dogs but horses can sh!t all over the place.

• Love
Reactions: tacos and $kully

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the trail system in the US was effectively started by and for stock

as a result, they've been grandfathered in on A LOT

biological waste from stock is also not as deleterious to the ecosystem...

dog poop has a lot of sh!t in it like phosphorous that is not always readily present in
the surrounding area which can throw things off balance.

stock poop is almost all water and the solids are basically biologically composted
grasses less foreign to the terrain and which also break down in a matter of days

horses and mules and sh!t FK TRAILS UP SOMETHING AWFUL

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
the trail system in the US was effectively started by and for stock

as a result, they've been grandfathered in on A LOT

biological waste from stock is also not as deleterious to the ecosystem...

dog poop has a lot of sh!t in it like phosphorous that is not always readily present in
the surrounding area which can throw things off balance.

stock poop is almost all water and the solids are basically biologically composted
grasses less foreign to the terrain and which also break down in a matter of days

horses and mules and sh!t FK TRAILS UP SOMETHING AWFUL
Thank you Dr. Dung.

What about coyote and wolf sh!t?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Reggie Miller is an avid mountain biker, I’ve seen him riding in the Santa Monica mountains and it took every ounce of me to hold back my inner Knicks fan from firing warning shots across his chin. Thankfully I couldn’t reach.
Your heart's in the right place, but please, no. He'd throw that fkn bike from SoCal, bounce it off Spike's head, and buzzer beat our boys. Reggie is un-trash-talk-able.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Your heart's in the right place, but please, no. He'd throw that fkn bike from SoCal, bounce it off Spike's head, and buzzer beat our boys. Reggie is un-trash-talk-able.
story was that reggie used to hustle chumps in the playground by offering to team up with a gurl for some 2 on 2 and some wagering...

trick was the gurl was his sister cheryl (?) who had a bit of game... did she play for ucla?

if it’s true, pretty cool!

edit: just checked, she was usc...

Last edited:

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
High nitrogen compounds in meat-eater's poop (dogs) relative to herbivore's.

Hard to expect horse owners to stop and baggie their horse poop.

At the end of our street is the creek that feeds into doheny. Surrounded by horse stables. Highly likely one reason for doheny's infamous water quality.

Our new trail pup loves horse poop, though.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

My hatred for Reggie comes from a place of deep respect. The only person that was more deadly to the knicks was/is James Dolan. And at least Reggie's prowess came from the place of being a talented opponent.

I will admit at the time that I was a bit giddy when Reggie's house burned down.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
In Denmark everyone does this. If you're walking or standing in the bike lane, you will get yelled at.

What's the big deal here? It's a bicycle lane. Do you stand or walk in the middle of the car lane?
The precum dripping out of that cyclists dick while he's yelling at those pedestrians

(but tbh I actually think the Lancer is in the right here)

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I was going to make breakfast but that video was so fkn delicious I don't need to anymore