Wardo?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Honestly, look at the video @ 0:01.

Looks like the guy is packing.

No homo - respect.
Are we not watching the same video? He's filling out that wetsuit around the middle pretty well these days, like many of us, but that ain't a buldge I'd look twice at.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
All I know is there's no way I could fill the crotch of my suit like that. For reference, this is how a crotch area on a suit normally looks:

That is a vagina.

I remember standing on the pool deck at a swim meet getting ready for a race and overhearing hawt chicks rate duuuus junk as they reached down to grab the blocks for a start. Clearly WArdo knows what will keep him in food and shelter.

Dios mio! That was a sobering reminder to grow up. What causes that hideous vein deformity?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I was out that session at 3:29. He got lots of waves and didn't see him snake anyone. Actually sorta low profile in the water getting prime inside drainers. But he brought a heap of groms and someone waxed every window and door handle of his truck/van. Completely waxed. He was flared up with those crazy eyeballs and made a bit of a scene in the lot and nobody stepped up to the plate to claim the deed.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i reckon if he needs a job he will start a surf school

scooch

Nep status
Jun 14, 2013
I was out that session at 3:29. He got lots of waves and didn't see him snake anyone. Actually sorta low profile in the water getting prime inside drainers. But he brought a heap of groms and someone waxed every window and door handle of his truck/van. Completely waxed. He was flared up with those crazy eyeballs and made a bit of a scene in the lot and nobody stepped up to the plate to claim the deed.
Hes got retard strength. Best to steer clear.

• Haha
Reactions: keenfish