Wardo?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I can't figure out how he funds his surfing. Wouldn't expect him to be good with $ or have a regular job. Maybe saved his golden era sponsor pennies and followed good $ advice from someone? He's still doing mex trips etc and surfing prime spots during swells all year round.

Reactions: Tarab_ish

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
year old clip of him surfing on a lost with no stickers

Last edited:

i_ride_spinnaz

OTF status
Aug 19, 2020
I can't figure out how he funds his surfing. Wouldn't expect him to be good with $ or have a regular job. Maybe saved his golden era sponsor pennies and followed good $ advice from someone? He's still doing mex trips etc and surfing prime spots during swells all year round.
I've wondered the same. Figured he ran up north for a couple months out of the year like a bunch of guys do, but he always seems to be around southern cal, and seen him in Hawaii yearly when I've been out there so it's still a mystery to me

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I know a few guys who live this lifestyle on Kauai and North Shore Oahu who fish/crab Alaska all Summer. Seems chill if you aren't married and don't have little kids.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
I've heard Chris has been working construction... but don't quote me on that.

There was a juicy nugget or two dropped in the comments of BG last week - Something about Wardo recently at an establishment and being asked to leave and the situation flared up - Wardo still being Wardo?

A rather salacious comment regarding Malia in there as well...

One of you fellas from the OC wanna give this thread some legs, por favor?

Ah boo this thread could have had legs.

Reactions: Havoc
May 10, 2018
I'd like to know more or see images. I very much enjoy her insty:

With the WSL coming to my town in a few weeks, I told my wife yesterday that I have Air BnB'd her side of the bed out in the hope that Malia Manuel would book in. She was not impressed (The wife, not Malia...I'm sure Malia is impressed).

Sort of related: My mates mother in law actually did air bnb her place out to Tatiana Weston-Webb