Violence?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I predict a moderate turnout and good behavior because, well, let’s face it, the MAGA “movement” has grown quite stale and the stink is becoming unbearable even for its most ardent supporters (think gromsdaddy).
We'll see, but DC is very centrally-located. There are a metric sh!t-ton of places that are a doable road trip to DC.

Miami is the foreskin cheese of America. If you're not already on the shaft, it's a lot of bother.

Jaysus…. And all the immigrants defending him… oh the irony
Those don't all strike me as immigrants. I'm going with lots of born-and-raised, second generation.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Judging by some of the comments on Fox and some of the 3%/Q banners one of my neighbors has in his yard and on his friends trucks, I think it’s pretty safe to say someone will do something stupid at some point…..
LOL my submission so far is a liberal protester. This is why Charlie Crist won a Governor's race as a Republican and lost two as a Democrat. This is why Senator Skeletor and Guac Bowl Boy ran sh!t. Because the prison suit clown lost to literally the homes rocking the pink shirt/red Maga hat. Then got folded down. The last time he had his head put down that non-consensually, he wasn't born yet.

If I could distill Florida politics into it's purest form, it'd be 0:07 - 0:30

Floridium

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Donald Trump announced his candidacy on November 15th

Mar-a-lago Raid on august 8.

I’m still amazed by people who don’t realize he’s not running for president to save the country, he’s running to save himself
he's doing the GromsDad thing where he thinks if he says the thing enough it will come true

Reactions: hal9000